The Coaches

BIG SHOT - A BIGHIT SURVIVAL SHOW// WAITING FOR LAST EXTENSIONS
 

the coaches

Those who support you. Or not.


 

BIGHIT COACH

han gyutae - Vocal 
Gyutae is the one who trained BTS and former GLAM. He's a decent vocal coach, yet very frustrated at how BIGHIT focuses more on dancing and rapping and therefore allows their artists to lack in the singing department. He'd like to change it, yet has low-key already given up on that matter.

BIGHIT COACH

Happy (Ryuu haru) - dance 
Happy used to be a JYP trainee before he moved over to BIGHIT when the company was founded. He then trained among BTS and later worked as a background dancer for a few idols before he gave up on trying to be an idol and became a professional dancer. He still is salty about his shattered idol dream. 

BIGHIT COACH

Henry kim - rap 
BIGHIT's rap coach hails from the US where he learned different western rap styles before he first joined YG, then later BIGHIT. He's a great rapper and wanted to come out big in Korea, but unfortunately the companies had their eyes set on idol groups only. Henry was lured in to work as a rap coach with the promise, that after the show he'd debut as a rapper.

Freelancer coach

Yuk Hansae - Vocal 
Known as one of Korea's favored OST singers with swoon-worthy falsetto and a voice of an angel, he decided to become a coach for BIGSHOT - but with a special request. Hansae requested to train the freelancers in particular and might or might not end up as a real troublemaker for BIGHIT itself.

Freelancer coach

park sara - dance
As the only female coach on the show, she's the standout. Also because she's never worked with idols or rookies before. Sara originally works in one of Seoul's dance studios and was asked to join as a coach for BIGSHOT because Mr. Son suggested her.

Freelancer coach

D.Soul (Lee jonghae) - rap 
An underground rapper who once worked with Rapmonster but ended up long forgotten after that. He applied as a coach in hopes that he'd get a little piece of the big cake and maybe get his career as a rapper running again. He could have applied as a contestant... but nah. Hoping to get screentime isn't his style.

Special coach

Im Jaehyuk - Vocal 
Jaehyuk is one of Korea's current top musical stars and was hired by BIGHIT straight after his latest musical production ended. He has outstanding vocals and brilliant technique but is known to be difficult to work with.

Special coach

mr.son ( son sungdeuk) - dance 
Mr. Son is BIGHIT's performance director and used to be in charge of choreographing for BTS before western choreographers like Keone Madrid or Chris Martin took over that duty. 

Special coach

song siwon - rap 
The one who coached BTS' Rapmonster, J-Hope, Suga and also Jungkook in rapping. He helped out during the production of many BTS songs and knows about technique as much as writing.