In the garden

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

Soon, Jessica reach the garden in the school. She found a bench and sits down, recalling what had just happen to her in 4S3 and herself. "SIca, What's wrong with me today? As what Fany just said, why I didn't ask Mdm Ho to change my seat? She would definately change for me. What really happen to me? Nothing! I'm alright! It is just that I'm not used to this environment and feeling tired. I'm sure this is the reason for my weird action just now in class. I shall go back to class if not they would be worried about me." Same as Onew, Jessica gave herself a reason and started going back to class. Jessica found she is in deep trouble - she couldn't find the way back to class. Recess is ending soon and she is still trying her best to find the way back. 

"Bang!" Someone has just bang into Jessica. "Minahaeyo!! I'm sorry." It turn out to be DongHae. "Oppa, I'm so glad that you are here. I could not find the way back to my class. Can you help me?"Jessica ask DongHae. To Jessica, DongHae is her another big brother who will help her whenever she need help. DongHae thought Jessica never know that he likes her. Jessica know it long ago. "Sure, let's go!" DongHae will always help her. Although DongHae know that Jessica's class is nearing she was at, he chose a long way so that he could spend more time with Jessica. "Sica, you have reached your class, what time you are released today? Want to go out with me?"DongHae ask. "Er.. Oppa, lesson starting soon. I don't want to be late for my lesson. See you!"Jessica run off. She does not want to go out with him, not that she don't like him, is just she felt stress with him, DongHae is forever giving what she want and never anything in return. This makes her bad and soon she does not want to go out with him anymore. 

"Sica, where did you go to? Ryeowook Oppa went up and down searching for you. You are making everyone crazy!!!"Tiffany shout at Jessica. "Fany, I'm sorry, I went to the school garden and..."Taeyeon interrupt Jessica."What? Garden? You know where is there?""Ya, it is just a garden only. What's wrong with you?"Jessica answer, she is puzzled. "Ohh, nothing. "Taeyeon say. "Girls, I have a secert to tell you guys, it is amazing to know. Oh, Sica, you stay in the class, MinHo, help me take care of Sica. "After saying it, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, SeoHyun out of the class. Jessica stand up and walk to the door. "Unnie, minahaeyo! Taeyeon unnie says that you cannnot go. Can you go back your seat?"MinHo block her and ask her to return to her seat.

Outside the classroom - 

"Unnie, you ask us out for what? "Yoona ask Taeyeon. She saw what happen in the class and she is angry at MinHo. "Girls, just now I heard that there is a rumor in the school - if any boy or girl go to the school garden with the sequence of the boy than the girl, they would be couple! This is the reason why I'm shocked when I heard that Jessica says she went there."Taeyeon tell everyone. "Really? Overall this is just a rumor only."Yoona ask. "But I think it is possible."Taeyeon."Ya, I agree with Taeyeon, both of them came back with the same emotion on their face."Yuri and Tiffany said."Okay, let's go back to class, one vocanno is going to errupt!! Very soon."SeoHyun says. "Who?"The rest ask SeoHyun. She pointed to Yoona, who is looking into the class. Everyone laugh and walk in, pulling Yoona into the class as well.