4S3

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

"Annyeong! We are Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona and SeoHyun from So Nyuh Shi Dae!" Taeyeon help the rest to introduce. The boys,except Leeteuk, Onew, Siwon, Yesung, MinHo and KyunHyun, in the class are excited to be the same class as them. "Girls, you can chose the place you want to seat. I'm starting the lesson soon." Mdm Ho, the class form teacher. Everyone except Jessica go to find a place. Taeyeon sits beside leeteuk, Tiffany sits beside Siwon, Yuri sits beside Yesung, Yoona sits beside MinHo and SeoHyun sits beside KyunHyun. The only place left in the class is the place beside Onew and a lot of the girls want to sit beside him but is alwars gets rejected by him. The whole class is looking at both of them and waiting to see how Onew reject Jessica. Silence. Everyone just keep quiet to see what will happen to Jessica as she just sit down without asking Onew?! What will Onew do? Onew's action makes everyone shock - He just sit back to his seat and continue to read his book like nothing have happen. 

No one can explain what happen to both Jessica (For Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yuri, Yoona and SeoHyun) and Onew (the whole class plus Leeteuk,Siwon,Yesung,KyunHyun and MinHo). Why would Sica just sits down beside a boy and don't make any comment?!  Sica normally would ask teacher to change her sit with a girl but not this time?! What happen to Onew? Normally he would no matter what, ask the girl to go back to her seat. This did not happen to between Jessica and Onew. So what actually happened? Mdm Ho, seems not to give them any more time to think and she just start the lesson. 

Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~Blah~
This what Mdm Ho says.

"Ring~~~~"the bell rings. It's time for recess. Everyone do not rush to the canteen but crowd around the new six classmates for their signatures instead. "Minahaeyo, we wouldn't be signing as we are here to study. I'm really sorry." Taeyeon apologize. On the other hand, the five boys seating surrounding Onew. They questioned Onew,"Onew, what happen to you? Is unusual that you will allow any girl to seat beside you even Luna. Wae? Can you tell us?" KyunHyun and Leeteuk asked Onew. They knew Onew since young and guessed something had happen to Onew."Ya, Hyung, can you tell me what happened?' Minho asks. 'It is really weird, really really weird. Something had really happen to Onew." MinHo thought to himself. For all the time Onew kept quiet and suddenly he walks off, the boys are shock to see that happening. What's really something wrong to Onew. 

"What has happened to me? It is unusual for me to not stop anyone who wants to sit beside me, what's wrong with me today? I think it's because today I'm too tired and not ready for school. Ya, this is the reason explain why today I'm like this today."Onew thought to himself, finding reasons of being unusual that day. He never know that his feeling towards Jessica is growing without him realizing. He is actually a boy whom really cannot understand his feeling towards anyone as he is being very friendly towards anyone in the class, making him confused  about his true feelings. After finding a suitable reason for his weird action, Onew goes back to the class and continued reading his book, ignoring the boys. Meanwhile, Jessica is also surrounded by her friends."Sica, what happen to you? It's unusual of you allowing a boy sitting beside you. Sica, what happen?"Taeyeon ask. Jessica thought for a while and keep quiet. She herself also don't understand why she is like this today. The rest saw Jessica not answering, Tiffany asks again,"Sica, what happen to you? I thought you would request teacher to change place or the seat unless is Ryeowook oppa. What is really wrong with you?""Girls, I don't know. Can you guys leave me alone? I need to think!"Jessica raise her voice. "Erm, minahaeyo! I'm just feeling aggitated and that's why I raise my voice. I'm really very sorry." She apologize and walk off.