Shenghae School

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

Everyone in Shenghae School are waiting for the arrival of these six famous So Nyuh Shi Dae members coming to their school. The whole school, the boys especially, hope that they will be in the same class as them. The presence of the Super Junior, SHINee, So Nyuh Shi Dae and f(x) has make the admission of this bust to the maximum the school can allow causing the criteria of admission increase tremendously.

"Hey, they are here!" Someone shout across the parade square. Upon hearing this, everyone except Super Junior, SHINee, So Nyuh Shi Dae and f(x) rush down to the gate. "Wow! I finally see them! Normally I could only see them on television but now is live!! So cool!! The choice of coming this school isn't wrong. I'm so happy!! So happy!!"one of So Nyuh Shi Dae fan shout. "Where are they? Or we heard wrongly?"After waiting for a moment, some of them, who are not any fan of neither any band in the school, complain. In another corner of the school, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, SeoHyun, Yoona and Yuri stay. SeoHyun cannot wait to attend school so she ask Jessica who decide to stay there,"Unnie, why we are staying here but not going into the school building? I want to go in!""Seo, because the attire we wear is too attractive, so I decide to stay here."Jessica answer. "I know but still we will still need to go into the school eventually. So please? Please? Unnie." SeoHyun ask Jessica. "Sica, I think we just go in. The teachers are waiting for us. Okay?" Tiffany come up and says to Jessica."Okay. Since everyone really want to go into the school building, then let's go!"Jessica give up on them and they walk out of corner.

"Hey, Isn't that girl Jessica? Wow! I saw Jessica!" a Sica fan shout and point. Everyone follow the direction where the fan point. They start running towards them. The police that follow them protect them from those are now crazy and screaming."Annyeong! This is So Nyuh Shi Dae! I'm Taeyeon, I'm Jessica, I'm Tiffany, I'm  Yoona, I'm Yuri and I'm SeoHyun." They greets everyone there. "Girls, I'm Mrs Low. Please allow me to bring you all to the principal's office to report." Mrs Low, the teacher in charge of admission."Sure. Thank you!" Taeyeon says it with a wide smile on her face while Jessica keep a black face. It is normal to the girls to see Jessica's reaction whenever she saw new faces around her. "Sica, don't give Mrs Low this kind of face. Today is the first day of school! Okay?"Tiffany would always ask Jessica not to give a black face which is often ignore by Jessica. "Erm, Jessica, can I ask you is there anything that you don't like?"Mrs Low found out and asks Jessica."Mrs Low, everything is okay, Jessica is always like this, you don't need to care about."Taeyeon explain. "Okay, since there are nothing wrong, I won't be asking again. Oh. We have reach principal's room."Mrs Low says and knock on the door. "Mr Tan, this is Mrs Low, the girls have reach and they are outside waiting for you." Mrs Low says to them. "Okay. Let them in. You can leave them there." Mr Tan says. "Girls, the principal has ask you girls in, I will leave." Mrs Low walk away. Taeyeon open the door. "Hey! Oppa? Don't tell me you are the principal of this school." Taeyeon is shock to see the principal. He is the president of SM Entertainment Company! "Ya, now I will tell you girls your classes. Everyone is in 4S3. Okay? Go report to your class now. " Mr Tan tell them to report.