Back to School?! (In the room)

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

In the room - 

“Yes! This is actually the same design as my room there. I wonder how they do this. Anyways, I shall paste some of my group poster that I looked the best! Haha!” Jessica thought to herself. After unpacking all her things, Jessica decides to call the rest – Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, SeoHyun and Taeyeon. At this moment, her phone rings. “Sica. This is fany. Do you reach home safely? Taeyeon broke down to tears when she couldn’t find you. Everyone was shocked but luckily Yoona reacted fast.” Tiffany call her and told her what happen to Taeyeon after she left. “Okay. Wait, how about the rest? Did they also reach home safely? OH, did Taeyeon tell you girls anything about the rest? I mean Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon?” Jessica ask Tiffany. “Oh, the rest of us went home safely as I asked them to message me when they reach home. Also, Taeyeon told us that they went for school. It was arranged by the company and their parents. However, the strange thing is, the five of us have an option of going or not going. Are you going? My parents want me to go.” Tiffany continue.

“What?! School?! Wae?! I thought everyone have already attended school before? Wae?” Jessica is puzzled. “Sica, I agree with you. Though I agree with you, I think there is a purpose behind this. Maybe they just want us to have something occupied on. Oh ya, before I forget, Taeyeon also tell us that the six of us will be in same class.” Tiffany concludes. “Since you are going, than I think I’m going too. Fany, I still need to call Yoona, she message me just now.” Jessica ask. “Okay. Do you need me to call Yuri,SeoHyun and Taeyeon?” Tiffany ask Jessica. “Sure. Thank you Fany.” Jessica hangs up the call.

After the call, Jessica’s phone rings again. “Annyeong. Sica! I’m Yoona. Are you safely backed home? I’ so worried.” Yoona ask Jessica. “Yoona-ish, I’m at home now safely. My oppa brought me home so I did reach home safely. How’s with Yuri? I heard from her that both of you have some argument.” Jessica answer and ask. “Sica, Yuri and I are always okay. Tell you a secret: Actually I forget about the incident.” Yoona reply. “That’s great!” Jessica continue. “Anyways, I’m going out now for dinner. Talk to you later after dinner?” Jessica ask. “Sure. Annyeong!” Yoona hangs up the call. 

In the living room - 

"Aboji, you asked  me to come down just now, do you have anything to tell me? Jessica asks her father. "Yes, I'm telling you that you will be attending school with your band mates. You don't have a choice. Is the same school as your brother, the school is Shenghae School. Your class would be 4S3. You will be reporting on monday. Understand?"He says it to Jessica. "Okay. aboji, I will go to school." On her way back to her room, she though to herself,"I wonder how my new class to be like...."