Back in Korea

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

In Incheon Airport - 

"Hey girls, we are finally back in Korea!" Taeyeon shouted with joy. "Tae! Don't shout so loud. Later our fans will just run up to us and we will have a hard time handling the fans."Tiffany reminded Taeyeon. "Joesong haeyo. I forget about this. I won't do it again."Taeyeon apologized. "Erm, since we reach Seoul already, let's head towards SM Entertainment Building now and give the girls a surprise. Let's go!"Jessica suggested. "Okay!!"Everyone supported Jessica's idea.

In the building - 

"annyeong! Girls we are back!"Taeyeon open the door. Silence. There are no presence of the rest of So Nyuh Shi Dae girls. Everyone are puzzled. "Eh. Where are the girls? This is weird. At this time they should be here but why they aren't here?" Yuri asks."I'm not sure also. Why not asking the people working here? They might know where the girls are."Yoona suggest. "That's a good idea! Who is going to ask? Tae? Fany? or Sica?" Yoona ask. "Okay. I'll ask since I'm the leader of this group." Taeyeon get out of the room to ask one of the people working there. "Fany, I think why not we head back to our own family as they were the one to call us back. How about tomorrow we meet up here again? It will be easier. ""Anything. How about Taeyeon? She just goes off. Should we juat walk off or stay back?"Yoona ask. "That's easy. We could just stay until she is back. It's rude and I feel bad to leave her especially when she is helping us."Yuri continues." In the meantime, we should call our parents about our arrival. They might be worried to hear nothing from us yet." So everyone start calling their parents. Jessica call her parents but they aren't free at that moment and she decides to call Ryeowook, her oppa.

Shenghae School, class 4S2 - 

"Neoui ttatteuthan geu soni chagapge, chagapge shikeo isseul ttae
Neoui ganghaetdeon geu maeumi nal karopge sangcheo badasseul ttae
" Ryeowook's phone rings. "Hello! Sica? You arrived at Incheon Airpory 2 hours ago?! Where are you now? Company building, Level 7 right? Okay I'm going there now. Wait for me! Maybe around 1 hour, my school is far to there." Ryeowook answers. He walk up to his teacher. "Mianhaeyo Mr. Sim, My sister has just arrived in Seoul and I need to bring her back home. Can I leave? But I won't be able to attend your lesson. I;'m really sorry." He ask politely. "Sure. Have a safe trip!" Mr. Sim reply with a wide smile. In his eyes, Ryeowook is always the best student he ever taught before. From his studies to his attitude to everyone even to his fans, everything is perfect. On the way, Ryeowook recalls how his cute sister from a girl who only know how to stick to him and to now a lead singer and dancer in So Nyuh Shi Dae, she has grown up. The journey took him 50 minutes.

SM Building, Level 7 - 

Ryeowook greets everyone along the way. When he is about to knock the door. he heard voices coming from the room. "Sica, Taeyeon is taking too long!! We waited for her almost an hour. What makes her so long?"Yoona ask Jessica. "Yoona-ish, do you know you just asked me a question that only be answered by Taeyeon? Anyways, is anyone coming to bring you home? My oppa is coming to bring me. I wonder why he took so long?"Jessica answers. Upon hearing this, Ryeowook knock on the door. "I wondered who is outside the door. Is werid. Taeyeon won't knock the door. Who could be outside?"Tiffany walk towards the door."Annyeong. you're?"Jessica ask the person outside when she is in the toilet primping her attire. When she got out of the toilet, she jump on him. It is her oppa, Ryeowook! "Oppa, you're finally here!" She turn and face the rest,"Girls, I'm leaving now. See you girls tomorrow after lunch? Help me to tell Taeyeon too! annyeong girls!" Jessica jump off with joy. She is finally back and to see her dearest parents and her oppa.