Before going back to Korea

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

"Ondok wie olra naeryoda bomyun
Nomu na nolgo nalbeun sesang-eso
Hana bbunin keudaewana~
Hwanhan haetsal arae kkoomkkooneun ondok
I malkeun oorideulye kaekoojaengi
Kkomadeulgwa keudaewana
Kkomadeulgwa keudaewana donghwa
" Jessica's phone rings. "Sica, sorry if I disturb your sleep. I have something very important to tell you." After calling Jessica, Ryeowook found out that he is in deep trouble--that he forget that his sister cannot be disturb especially when she is sleeping. "Oppa, did you forget that I cannot be disturb when I'm sleeping? Okay. This time I will... Wait, you says you are going to tell me something important message? What's that? If it turned out not really that important, you will get it from me. Understand?" Jessica scream at the phone.

"Okay. The message is mum and dad want you to be back in Korea asap. They missed you a lot. They even want me to inform you, if you are not planing to come, they will commit suicide. So are you willing to come back home?" Ryeowook continues. "Okay, okay. What you are trying to tell me that they are just getting me back Korea right? Okay."Jessica felt angry."Eh.. Sica, Mum said that you will promise to go so she already booked the air-ticket for you. Is on the 23rd of this month, which is also the day after tomorrow. I'm very sorry to call you at the late time and I have things to attend. See you in Korea!" Ryeowook hang up the phone, leaving Jessica's face with anger. 

The same day (21/1), after dinner - 

"Omma and oppa are too much! How could they only tell me at the very last minute? Aish, wait. I still can ask my another two friends to go along with me right? Then I won't be that lonely after all."Jessica thought of a moment and start to call Yuri and Yoona. "Hello, I'm Jessica. Yuri, do you want to go along with me back to Korea as there wasn't anything much that we need to do. And I start to miss my parents and the group members, especially Sooyoung. Okay?" Jessica call Yuri and ask her politlly. "Okay. I also have the same feeling that I also missed my parents and the rest. When do you planning to take a plane back? How about next Monday?"Yuri answer.

"Sorry I can't. Because this Thursday I'm taking the plane back to Korea. My omma booked the ticket for me already. Are you still going back?"Jessica asked again, afraid that Yuri would not agree to go back with her."Yes. My dear. I already booked the ticket just now when I'm browsing the net. However, there's a problem. That I won't be sitting beside you." Yuri replied. "No worries, becasue in the end we'll still able to see each other in the airport when we reached Korea. Is Yoona going along?"Jessica asked Yuri again. "I'm not sure. Why not I ask her? Later I will be going to my aunt's house, Yoona is living near there. I will ask her face to face. So don't worry about this. Okay? Sleep early today. " Yuri comfort Jessica. "Okay, sweetdreams.""You too. Goodnight!" Yuri says and end the call.

After calling Yuri, Jessica carry on calling Tiffany by asking the same question. "Hello. I'm Jessica. Fany, do you want go along with me back to Korea? Yuri and maybe Yoona are going along with me. I start to miss home and the rest of the girls.""Okay. Sure. When you leaving? Next Friday?" Tiffany asked Jessica."Nope. This Thursday. Are Taeyeon and SeoHyun going along?""Eh.. I'm not sure. I will asked her later. And now I need to check whether is available for this Thursday." Tiffany hang up the call.

The next day (22/1), after lunch - 

"Ondok wie olra naeryoda bomyun
Nomu na nolgo nalbeun sesang-eso
Hana bbunin keudaewana~
Hwanhan haetsal arae kkoomkkooneun ondok
I malkeun oorideulye kaekoojaengi
Kkomadeulgwa keudaewana
Kkomadeulgwa keudaewana donghwa
" Jessica's phone once rings again. "Hello? This is Yuri. Sica, Yoona agreed to go along!! Isn't this great? I thought she won't agree as we have some disagreement during one of our practise for the concert. So are you ready to fly back to Korea? You still remember to inform the girls about our returns?" Yuri ask Jessica. "Nope. I'm planning to give them a surprise. Don't spoilt the fun, okay? Tell Yoona too Oh ya." Jessica answer. 

The same day (22/1), after dinner - 

"Ondok wie olra naeryoda bomyun
Nomu na nolgo nalbeun sesang-eso
Hana bbunin keudaewana~
Hwanhan haetsal arae kkoomkkooneun ondok
malkeun oorideulye kaekoojaengi
Kkomadeulgwa keudaewana
Kkomadeulgwa keudaewana donghwa
" Jessica's phone once rings again. "Sica, this is fany. Taeyeon, SeoHyun and I are going back with you! Have Yoona agreed to go with us? I hoped she will go back with us.""Yes. Fany, she will be going back with us. However, we won't be seating together. We can still see one another when we arrived in Korea, right?"Jessica says with joy. " Ya, sica you are right."

There are only few more hours before Jessica leave the place where she had stayed for more than three years as she came here, together with Yuri and Yoona to further their studies in dance and singing. Jessica starts to walk around the place with the memories from the first day she came here until today. Jessica goes to sleep very early that day.