Back to School?! (At home)

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

Jessica's home - 

"omma, aboji, our princess Sica is back!"Ryeowook shout loudly. Upon hearing this, their parents ran towards and hug them." Sica, my dear daughter. You're finally home!! I miss you so much. You seems to be skinny. Have you eaten?"Jessica's mother cried in tears. "Ohh, dear, our girl is back, why you are crying? You shouldn't be crying. Today is a happy day!"Jessica's father reminds his wife. "Erm, today indeed is a happy day. Before I forget, Sica, I have decorate a room for you. The boys also help me in some way. We hope you will like your room. Let me bring you to your room." Jessica's mother continues.

Outside Jessica's room - 

"Wow!! This room is awesome!! How did you guys made it? I love it! Gamsa! omma,aboji,oppa!!"Jessica jump and hug her mother. "omma, I love this room so much, can I place my things in now? I can't wait to enter!"Jessica asks her mum. "Sure, my dear. Ryeowook, help your sister!"her mum tell Ryeowook. "Okay omma. I will help Sica."Ryeowook answer. 'gamsa oppa!" Jessica thank Ryeowook for his help. "Sica, You will have the time all the way until dinner to unpack your things. Get it?"her father gave Jessica a timing. "Okay aboji, I will follow. Thank you!"Jessica answer and goes into her room. Ryeowook and her parents get on their work.