More about them..

Ice Vs Fire. Who will win?

Jessica Jung - Well known as the 'Ice Princess', she wants everything that she does to be perfect. Also a member of So Nyuh Shi Dae. Good friends with everyone in So Nyuh Shi Dae. Jessica is nice only to those she knows well. 

Onew Lee - Well known as the 'Fire Prince', he also wants everything to be perfect but he will do his best. Besides that, he is the leader of SHINee. Good to everyone in the school.

Kwon Yuri - She helps everyone, often rumored with SHINee's Choi MinHo. Also a member of So Nyuh Shi Dae. Who she likes in the end? Is Choi MinHo? or Yesung Kim?

Yesung Kim - A member of Super Junior. A member of K.R.Y. with Ryeowook and KyuHyun. He likes Im Yoona at first. However it turn out that he likes Kwon Yuri. What makes the change? 

Im Yoona - She have almost the same standard of work as Jessica Jung but the difference is that she treat everyone with a smile. She is also often rumored with Yesung Kim. Besides that, she is a member of So Nyuh Shi Dae.

Choi MinHo - A member of SHINee. He is known as the 'Flaming Charisma' in the school. Likes Kwon Yuri at first. Also turn out to like Im Yoona. What had happen to them?

Tiffany Hwang - Being Jessica Jung's best friend, she often helped her when she thinks Jessica needs help (which is sometimes the reverse). A member of So Nyuh Shi Dae. Tiffany is rumored with Super Junior's Choi Siwon

Choi Siwon - A member of Super Junior. Likes Tiffany Hwang. Does Tiffany like him also?

SeoHyun - Being the youngest of So Nyuh Shi Dae, she often taken care by her seniors. SeoHyun is also rumored with Super Junior's KyunHyun

Choi KyuHyun - A member of Super Junior. Likes SeoHyun. A member of K.R.Y. with Ryeowook and Yesung

Kim Taeyeon - Being a kiddy leader, Taeyeon often bought laughter and sometimes trouble in So Nyuh Shi Dae. Taeyeon is rumored with Super Junior's Leader Leeteuk. 

Leeteuk - A leader and member of Super Junior. Likes Kim Taeyeon.

Ryeowook - A member of Super Junior, a member of K.R,Y with KyuHyun and Yesung. Jessica Jung's Oppa?