07.

The Chain Blooded Sisters

Her

“Twins stick together, I die, she dies. And you – if you're in my way, you die.”

 

Yoona looked around, “Unnie what's happening?” she asked.

 

When suddenly a hand held both of her wrist, “Yoona miahne, but I need to talk to her.” It was Taeyeon.

 

The Im girl looked scared and confused, “Talk to who, unnie?!” she asked.

 

Suddenly she fainted.

 

Taeyeon breathed deeply and closed her eyes getting ready. Yoona's body floated in the air – winds were blowing strong.

 

When Yoona's eye opened it was not her anymore it was – her.

 

Taeyeon suddenly heard giggling and knew it was not Yoona anymore. She opened her eyes and saw a girl.

 

She looked like Yoona in someways – her eyes were red, her head was full of blood and she was smiling with pure evil.

 

“Who are you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

The girl tilted her head, “Yuri.” she whispered in a soft low tone while smiling, “Yuri, what do you want from Yoona? Why do you keep bothering her?” the Kim girl asked.

 

Yuri smiled widely – her face was full of scar and blood, “I want her to die – just like me.” she simply said.

 

Taeyeon gulped, “Why?” she asked, “Twins stick together, I die, she dies. And you – if you're in my way, you die.” she said.

 

“Why can't you just let her live peacefully?” Taeyeon questioned once more. Yuri leaned closer to her face, “It's unfair – we're twins.” with that last word the girl faded away.

 

Yoona's body was about to smack the floor but before that happened Taeyeon caught her. “You're in one dangerous situation, Im Yoona” Taeyeon whispered to the unconscious girl.

 

 

Yoona woke up and found herself in her room, “What happened?” she asked herself.

 

“You fainted at the clinic and we decided to bring you home.” Donghae said.

 

Taeyeon suddenly went to her and sat at her bed with a wet face towel. “I was so shocked when you fainted.” she said as she put the towel in her head.

 

Yoona looked at Taeyeon confusingly, 'Was it all a dream?' she asked herself. But later on she just shrugged it.

 

After 3 hours of being with Yoona all partied went home, leaving the Im girl alone in her room. She tucked herself in bed and closed her eyes.

 

Then she heard small giggles echoing...

 


 


 

Yay! An update!

I'm so thankful for those people who gave me encouraging words!

I love you subscribers!

you please comment!

Than You!

-xxXXkissesXXxx-

 

BTW shameless advertisement!

*click if intereseted