06.

The Chain Blooded Sisters

WEIRD

"Remember me"

 

 

Yoona stopped from her tracks – she looked around, “What was that?” she asked Donghae.

 

The Lee guy looked around as well, “What was 'what'?” he asked. Yoona pursed her lips – she shook her head and smiled, “Nothing, I think I'm really hallucinating. C'mon let's go back to class.” she said.

 

Even though they were the only one walking, Yoon still feels uncomfortable, like there's someone following them – step by step.

 

She sigh deeply and blinked a couple times, 'I feel so weird, why?' she thought to herself. 'It feels like that... time.' she thought again.

 

 

Little Yoona was alone at her room – Taeyeon already left. When her mom was done tucking her in bed she got out of her room.

 

The little girl was trying to sleep – but couldn't. She felt someone's presence in her room. She sat up from her bed and blinked a couple of times – then she turned her head on the side.

 

She blinked making sure she was seeing it right – there was a girl sitting at the edge of her bed, crying.

 

“They forgot about me.” the girl sobbed.

 

Little Yoona tilted her head in curiosity. She wasn't afraid, she even felt protected. She crawl up to her – slowly making her way.

 

She tapped the girl's shoulder – the girl turned around.

 

Her face was full of blood, her eyes were red – she was crying blood.

 

Little Yoona was surprise at what she saw. The girl smiled at her, “Remember me?” she asked.

 

Yoona was too shocked to reply and with that last word, the girl faded away.

 

 

“Is she – her?” she mumbled to herself. “What?” Donghae asked.

 

Yoona broke out of her thoughts and shook her head, “Nothing, I just remembered something.” she said and smiled.

 

Behind her smile was a fear – a fear that she somehow felt like there's always been someone, something with her.

 

 

Taeyeon was laying at the clinic's bed, she felt even weirder than Yoona, 'Why is she getting stronger? Her presence – Yoona can feel it now, I'm sure of it.' Taeyeon thought.

 

Yoona's first subject ended perfectly, she had 4 classes with Donghae.

 

Her class ended and she quickly went to the clinic – there she found Taeyeon sleeping. She went towards her and waved her hands at her face.

 

When suddenly someone held her wrist, “What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes was still closed. “Unnie! I thought you were sleeping! You scared me!” she pouted. “I was concentrating.” Taeyeon said.

 

Yoona puff her cheeks, “What for?” she asked. “None of your business, head” she said.

 

Yoona pouted once more, “You're being extra mean today. Are you on you monthly period?” she casually asked.

 

“No stupid! Just keep quiet.” she said.

 

Yoona crossed her arms and sat at the bed. Winds suddenly blew and they were in the clinic.

 

“Unnie?” Yoona called with a frightened tone, “Quiet, Yoona” Taeyeon replied.

 

When suddenly all of the light went off.

 

 

 


 


Update! Yes! Hope you like it!

you please comment ^^

-xxXXkissesXXxx-