2

The Chain Blooded Sisters

 

Protection

“The only way we can protect her is; never leaving her alone”

 

 

As Mrs. Im heard her words, her lips parted, eyes widen, and hands shaking, “Yoona?” she asked in an obvious scared tone.

 

Mrs. Kim nodded, “And she's ready to kill anyone who's on her way” She added.

 

Mrs. Im swallowed, “Uhmm, is there anyway –I mean, can we stop her?” she asked.

 

Mrs. Kim stared at the frantic mother, “She's willing to do anything” she said, “And it's up to her; if she would stop or … she'll continue to get her.” Mrs. Kim added.

 

Mrs. Im bit her lower lip, –eyes filled with tears, “Then, how can we protect Yoona?” she asked.

 

Mrs. Kim stared down at the drawing, “It seems like–” Mrs. Kim suddenly looked at Mrs. Im, “Is Yoona alone?” she asked and Mrs. Im nodded, “oh~ no,” she stared down at the drawing, “what?” Mrs. Im asked in a panicking tone.

 

Mrs. Im suddenly took the drawing and saw the two grown ups fading away, leaving two girls; holding hands.

 

“The only way we can protect her is; never leaving her alone” she said.

 

Mrs. Im drop the paper and went blank, “You should go! I'll send my daughter in your house tomorrow, Taeyeon can protect her!” She said.

 

“Y-y-you're right! Thanks” Mrs. Im suddenly run and left.

 

 

“This is pretty, right?” Little Yoona asked as she dressed her doll up.

 

It was in the middle of the night and she should be sleeping, instead she was playing in the dark.

 

“You should be here often, I'm sure mommy will allow you to be with me.” Yoona said as she brushed the hair of her doll.

 

“huh? You want me to come with you and play?” She asked in curiosity.

 

Yoona pressed her lips together but suddenly smiled, “Sure” she said.

 

When she was about to hold the hands the door burst open.

 

Yoona turned around and saw her mommy, “YOONA!” her mom shouted as she scooped her up in her arms.

 

“What are you doing?” Mrs. Im asked.

 

Yoona smiled at her mommy, “Mommy, Yuri unnie wants me to play with her” she said.

 

Her mom's eyes suddenly watered up, “Y-y-yuri?” she asked Yoona.

 

“Eh” the little one nodded and looked at her mom, Yoona frowned and touched her mom's cheeks, “Why is mommy crying?” she asked.

 

“Where's yuri?” her mom asked.

 

“oh! There! She's staring at us” she said as she pointed an empty space.

 

“Y-y-yuri-ah, it's me, you're mommy” Mrs. Im said in tears, “How's my little girl?” she asked in a crying voice.

 

“Mommy, she said, she's fine” Yoona answered.

 

“That's.. good” Her mom said, “Listen ,sweetie, please~ please, go find your light, Yoona's happy with us, so please don't take her away.” she said.

 

Suddenly the wind blew strong, “Mommy, unnie's angry!” Yoona said.

 

“She said that she wants me to play with her” Yoona said, “Yuri! Honey! Please I don't want to lose another baby anymore!” Mrs. Im pleaded when suddenly the wind stop, “Unnie's gone!” Yoona shouted in a sad voice.

 

“Sweetie, from now on, you're going to sleep with mommy and daddy, okay?” her mom said as she stared at her child.

 

“Why?” the little girl in her arms asked, “Because, mommy's afraid” she said as she left Yoona's room.

 

The door close but the didn't notice a sudden thunder appear and a formed of an angry bloody girl appeared.




 

How was it? Is it creepy?

This is my first time writing a horror fic, so~~ I'm not that confident >.<

you  please comment ^.^

-xxXXkissesXXxx-