05.

The Chain Blooded Sisters

STRONG

 

"She's getting stronger from time to time, she wants to get out."

 

 

xxx

 

Taeyeon woke up with a light beaming on her eyes – she covered it with her hand, “Unnie! What happened?” a familiar worried voice asked.

 

Taeyeon slowly stood up and popped her eyes open – seeing 4 bodies standing by her, “Are you alright?” Leeteuk asked.

 

Taeyeon blinked back to reality – her eyes popped open, “Yoona!” she called out.

 

The Im girl immediately pushed her oppa aside and went besides her unnie, “Yes, Unnie!” she called out.

 

Taeyeon harshly grabbed Yoona – her left hand was holding her dongsaengs hand while the other was touching her face, “Are you alright?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Yoona gave her a confused looked, “I should be asking you that, unnie. But I'm fine” she said.

 

Taeyeon lowered her head down in relieved, “Good.” she uttered.

 

'She's getting stronger from time to time, she wants to get out.' The Kim girl thought.

 

“What happened Taeyeon-ssi?” The guy called 'Donghae' asked.

 

Taeyeon looked at him – she smiled and shook her head, “I was just tired.” she said.

 

The doe – eyed girl touched her unnie's face, “You should rest in here for a while unnie, Leeteuk oppa already told your teacher.” she said with a concerned smile on her face.

 

“Yoona, Donghae, go – your class is already starting. I'll take care of her.” Leeteuk suggested

 

“But what about your class ?” Taeyeon worriedly asked

 

“I'm excuse, I told Mr. Park that I'm going to take care of you.” he smiled.

 

“But--”

 

“No buts, Don't worry, Taeyeon, I already told you – I'm excuse. Hae, Yoong, you can go now.” He said.

 

The two students bowed and left.

 

Taeyeon watched Yoona walked out of the door, 'I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about Yoona' she thought with a concern face.

 

 

They were walking down the halls, “Good thing unnie's fine. Phew.” she said as she glide down.

 

Donghae was deep in thoughts, 'Tired? But it's morning? How can she be tired in the morning?' he thought, “Yoona” she called.

 

The girl next to her turned to him, “Hmm?” she asked.

 

“Did something happened, why was Taeyeon-ssi tired?” He asked.

 

Yoona blinked, Taeyeon was with her last night, and last night all they did was do their homework and go to their respected home, that's all. But why was Taeyeon so tired?

 

She tilted her head, “I don't exactly kno– ” she was walking when she suddenly saw her reflection at window's glass.

 

She saw a girl standing – long hair, nose like hers, and a big cat like eyes.

 

She walked backwards to confirmed what she saw, “Are you … alright?” Donghae asked.

 

Yoona signaled him to wait as she looked at her reflection, she squinted her eyes at the glass and saw... just her reflection, 'I was just hallucinating' she thought.

 

“I'm fine, I thought I saw something.” She said and they continued to walked.

 

They were having small conversation, when Yoona suddenly asked, “Have you ever felt like... someone is watching you?” she asked.

 

Donghae looked at her weirdly and shook her head, “Why?” he asked. “Ever since I was young, I always felt like somebody is watching me.” she said.

 

“Watching you?”

 

“Yeah~ Every year, in my birthday my parents always cover the mirror all the curtains were close, there's no sign of seeing your reflection.. They don't want me to go out, so I always celebrated my birthday inside the house.” she said.

 

“That's... weird.” he commented not trying to mean.

 

“Yeah~ weird things always happen to me... but there was one really weird thing that happened to me when I was 8, I was playing with my doll and I really felt like someone was sitting besides me, watching me play.” she said.

 

“You know that's not weird... that's actually scary.” he said.

 

Yoona scrunch her brows and pressed her lips together. “I don't know, because sometimes I feel that someone who was watching me, was someone important to me. I just really can't out my finger on.”

 

Suddenly the wind blew from the back, Yoona felt shiver down her body, then she heard a small giggle out of no where, “I'm gonna get you” someone whispered.





 

 

Hope you liked it!

you Please comment!

-xxXXkissesXXxx-