09.

The Chain Blooded Sisters

 

Reality

“I wanna play with you.”

 

She was in the library, in the end where only a few student would go to - the spiritual section. That part of the library was dark – only lighted by candles, her hands traveled down a certain book – big, and thick

 

She took the book out from the shelf. She blew the dust that was covering the book and laid it on the table.

 

Her fingertip trailed down the book until it stopped at the edge of it. She sighed as she opened the book. Her eyes automatically searched for a certain topic.

 

Her eyes grew round once she saw what she was looking for, before she could even turn the next page she was suddenly slam at the wall.

 

“Trying to interfere, ayy?” Her husky low voice, her bloody red eyes, her long dry hair – It was Yuri.

 

The girl gasp at the pain. She was being strangled. “Y-you c-can't be re-b-b-orn”. She choked. Yuri smirked as she threw her once again.

 

The shelves fall down and broke. “I won't, I, won't... let you.” she murmured.

 

Giggles escape from the dead twin and she smiled at her, “We'll see.” she whispered.

 

With her last word she disappeared and Taeyeon black out.

 

 

“Unnie? Unnie?”

 

A familiar voice – she was hearing a familiar voice. She opened her eyes and saw everything in a blurry way, but soon enough it turned normal.

 

She found a girl smiling at her – her doe eyes full of worries and concern.

 

“Are you alright?” Yoona started to asked. She was sitting at her unnie's bed. “You fainted again unnie. You should probably see a doctor.” she suggested.

 

Taeyeon smiled at her dongsaeng – staring at her doe eyes makes her feel sad – afraid of what's going to happen, afraid of losing this wonderful person, “I'm fine.” she said as she hugged her dongsaeng and cried.

 

“Unnie? You're crying.” The younger one said as she started to rubbed her unnies back.

 

“I won't let her get you~” she whispered accidentally. Yoona let go of her unnie and started at her with confusing eyes, “Who won't you let?” she asked.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded, “It's nothing. C'mon let's go home.” she said as she jumped out of the bed and went out of the clinic.

 

Yoona watched her went out – it was definitely nothing... Taeyeon was acting weird lately, she've noticed it but she chose to ignore it.

 

Suddenly the lights were flickering – on and off until all of it went off.

 

It was dark she could not see anything, “Yoona!” a shout came from the door – It was Taeyeon. “Unnie!” she answered as she stood up from the bed, trying to find the door.

 

“Open the door!” Taeyeon commanded.

 

Yoona felt the door knob on her palm – she turned it but it couldn't be turned, “It's lock!” Yoona shouted back.

 

The light started to flicker once more. She felt a strong aura behind her, she turned around and saw a tall figure of a girl on the edge of the wall – opposite from her.

 

Her heart skipped a beat, she leaned hard on the door. “U-u-unnie!” she called.

 

“Yes! Can you open the door?!” Taeyeon asked.

 

“H-h-help!!!” Yoona shouted.

 

“W-w-wait for me!!” Taeyeon shouted back.

 

The girl – it was the same girl in her room. Her eyes red eyes were shot open, she was playfully smiling at her – getting nearer every time the light flickers on and off.

 

“Please!” Yoona mumbled.

 

“La la la~” the girl was singing as she walks towards her.

 

Yoona closed her eyes – hoping that it was just another dream, “Please~” she mumbled.

 

The girl giggled, “I wanna play with you.” she smiled as she reached for her hand.

 

She was getting near, “I-I don't wanna play~” her voice was hoarse.

 

She giggled once more, “Don't you remember me? It's me! Yuri.” the girl named Yuri smiled as she continue walking towards her.

 

“No~” Yoona murmured.

 

Yuri giggled, “La la la~ La la la~” her singing was terrifying. It's not a voice you can admire.

 

“Let's go, Yoona.” she said her hands was about to touch Yoona's face.

 

One last step.

 

Yoona fell down the floor – they were facing each other. The blood coming from Yuri's eyes were dropping at her uniform.

 

“Somebody! Help!” Yoona shouted.

 

Yuri giggled as she squatted down and touched Yoona's cheeks, “You're gonna come with me.”

 

As she was about to take her the door opened – she fell down the floor.

 

Her body was shaking, eyes were shot opened, and her uniform has blood – that's when she knew, it's no nightmare... it's real.




 

I finally updated this! Phew!

Sorry for the late update! Hope you like it!

Please do comment! ^.^

-xxXXkissesXXxx-