4

The Chain Blooded Sisters

 

Watching

 “Pick a boo, I see you.”

 

 

10 years later.

 

“Yoona! Taeyeon's here!” Mrs. Im called downstairs.

 

“Coming!” Answered a sunny cheerful voice upstairs.

 

“Wanna sit, Taeyeon?” Mrs. Im asked.

 

Taeyeon smiled and shook her head, “I'm fine, Mrs. Im. I'll just wait for Yoona in here.” she said.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, had everything been alright? ... If you know, what I mean.” Mrs. Im asked worriedly.

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “She's not escaping, she's just watching her, don't worry, Mrs. Im, We just have to keep doing what we do every year.” Taeyeon reassured.

 

“I'm ready!” A 15 years old bright pretty girl with a big doe-eyed popped in. Wearing her school attire with a blue head band on her hair.

 

“C'mon, unnie!” She said as she dragged her away.

 

“Bye mom!” she waved at her mom.

 

“Bye Mrs. Im” followed by the older girl.

 

“Bye sweethearts! Be safe!” Her mom shouted.

 

 

Everyone greeted them on their school, of course this girls were popular – Their pretty, nice and smart. They were known as the school fairies.

 

“Unnie, I saw you with Leeteuk oppa, the other day.” The younger girl slyly said.

 

“Y-yah! W-what are you talking about?” flustered the older one.

 

“You like him don't you?” She teasing asked.

 

The older girl crouch her eyebrows, “No, I don't – He's just a... friend.” Taeyeon denied.

 

“Really? … denial!” she teased as she walked backwards facing her unnie.

 

“Yah! I'm not denying! He's just a friend! And could you walk properly, you might bump someone.” She scolded.

 

“You're full of denial unnie – ” before she could finished her sentence as expected of Taeyeon she bumped onto someone.

 

“Ooof!” a guy said.

 

Yoona quickly turned around and bowed, “Mianhaeyo!” she apologized.

 

“I didn't mean it!” she said.

 

“I'm fine, I know you didn't mean it, since you were walking backwards.” He said as he dust his uniform.

 

“Oh! Your from our school! I haven't seen you before, are you new?” she asked as if nothing happened.

 

“Yah! Be polite.” Taeyeon elbowed.

 

“Oh! Sorry for being rude!” she once again bowed.

 

“No it's okay, I can see your those kind of girls who can easily be distracted.” he chuckled.

 

“Donghae-ah! There you are!” Suddenly a loud cheerful voice walked in.

 

A young man with a pretty smile on his face, revealing his cute dimple of his, “Speaking of ...” Yoona slyly smiled as she saw his sunbae running towards them.

 

She glanced at her unnie, who was red as a tomato, “That's a good~ morning for you, unnie” Yoona teased.

 

“Yah!”

 

The boy confusingly stared at the two girls but withdraw his attention to them when he felt a tap on his shoulder, “I was looking for you– Oh! Yoona-ah! Taeyeon-ah! You already met Donghae?” He asked.

 

Yoona smilingly nodded, “Yep, Ah~ Oppa, I'm going to be late.” Yoona excused.

 

Taeyeon gave her a stern look saying 'don't go or I'll kill you' which the younger girl replied on her look, 'Have fun, unnie'

 

“Oppa, I'll take him with me, too” The younger girl said dragged the boy away.

 

 

Yoona run off towards the hall dragging the boy, “Why'd you left them?” asked the boy.

 

“Nothing, They just need some quality time, together.” She said smiling to herself.

 

“Are they a couple?” he asked.

 

“Not yet” replied the doe-eyed girl.

 

“By the way, I'm Yoona. Im Yoona” she said as she stretch her arms.

 

“I'm Lee Donghae, you can call me Donghae.” he said as he shook her hand.

 

“Your new right? Let me see your schedule.” She said

 

The boy gave her a paper that have all his schedule, “Oh! Your in the same class with me at homeroom, English and Science.” she said.

 

“And homeroom is about to start, common let's go to class.” she smiled as she handed him his scheduled.

 

“Good morning, Yoona-ssi.” A group of girls passed by.

 

“Morning.” replied Yoona.

 

Every student who passed by greeted, little did he know that he was with a popular girl.

 

“Look the school fairy is with a cute guy.” he heard someone. He tilted his head and stared at the girl in front of him 'School Fairy?' he thought.

 

“Are they dating?” Now that sentence made him red. He glanced at Yoona who didn't mind anything at all.

 

“Homeroom!” she said and opened the class's door.

 

“You can sit next to me.” she offered as she went in.

 

 

“What's with Yoona? Why does she wanna take Donghae with her?” The older guy asked.

 

“Uh-uh, I don't know... that kid is just--” before she could finished her sentence she felt something strong.

 

“Taeyeon-ah?” Leetuek called worriedly.

 

“No way” she muttered and suddenly run.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!” Leeteuk called but he was completely ignored.

 

 

Taeyeon run to Yoona's room, she opened the door, finding Yoona happily talking to Donghae.

 

“Unnie!” Yoona happily called.

 

Taeyeon was looking frantic, she was looking around the room. “Unnie, did something happened?” The younger girl asked as she went towards her unnie.

 

Taeyeon eyes stopped at the girl in front of her – Yoona.

 

She stared at her eyes, “Are you okay unnie?” Yoona asked, but she didn't get any answer.

 

Taeyeon continue staring at her – she wasn't staring at Yoona anymore, she was staring at a very different girl with a playful smile on her lips. “Pick a boo, I see you.” the girl said.

 

Taeyeon swallowed hard not taking her eyes of her. The girl giggled and disappeared and as she disappeared Taeyeon fainted.




 

I want to make this fast! And I really appreciate all your support!

Thank you very much! I hope to reach your expectations!

And I'm sorry for my lacking!

Hope to see you comment ^.^

-xxXXkissesXXxx-