3

The Chain Blooded Sisters

Reflection

 “She's here – watching.”

 

 

 

She was happily combing her doll's hair – humming to herself.

 

“I wonder what happen to Yuri unnie.” the young one mumbled to herself.

 

“Yoona!” her mom called.

 

She stood up from, “Yes~” she sang.

 

“Come here, sweetie.” she called, Yoona skipped and went towards her mom.

 

She saw her mom at the doorway – smiling excitedly, “Sweetie, meet Taeyeon. She's 1 year older than you.” She said revealing a small little girl like her.

 

The girl wasn't smiling nor frowning – she has a poker face. She step inside and observe the surrounding.

 

“Hi, Taeyeon unnie!” Yoona greeted happily.

 

Taeyeon turned her attention to Yoona, “She's here – watching.” she abruptly said.

 

Mrs. Im was taken aback while Yoona curiously tilted her head, “Taeyeon-ah, who's watching?” Mrs. Im asked.

 

“Her.” she pointed a baby picture of Yoona.

 

“Me?” Yoona asked pointing herself. “No, look closely.” She said pointing at the picture.

 

“Uhmmm... Taeyeon, Yoona, go play.” Mrs. Im said as she pushed the two kids away. She slowly went towards the picture of Yoona.

 

She looked closely and suddenly saw a the face of a bloody girl with a smirk on her face.

 

Mrs. Im stumbled at what she saw, “Yuri” she uttered.

 

 

“Unnie, you don't like dolls?” Yoona asked.

 

Taeyeon was just sitting looking around – observing. Suddenly her eyes pop opened. She stood up from the carpet and dragged Yoona by the wrist.

 

“Ow!” Yoona screamed.

 

“Come, with me! She's going to get you!” she shouted and run dragging Yoona to her mom.

 

The two girl saw Mrs. Im at the ground, “You saw her.” Taeyeon said and Mrs. Im nodded.

 

“She wants Yoona.” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

“Mom, who did you saw?” Yoona asked.

 

“She must not see her reflection, every year of her birth. Or there's a chance she'll get her.”




 

I really don't have any confident in this Fic.

I love all the comments and support but still, I'm not sure about this.

Hope you still like this.

you please comment

-xxXXkissesXXxx-