1

The Chain Blooded Sisters

 

Twins

 

“Twins always follow each other even in... death”

 

5 years later

 

Yoona's POV:

 

“Mommy look!” I shouted, I was happy and excited. My teacher gave me an A+ because of my drawing.

 

“Wow!” She said as she took the paper, “My baby is so good” She said as she kneel down and hug me with her left hand.

 

“This is daddy, you, and me” I said as I point people in my drawing.

 

“You're a very good artist” She said as she smiled at me, I smiled and playfully kissed her cheeks and she kiss back.

 

“Oh! I made your favorite soup, Yoona. Let's eat” She said as she stood up and offered me her hand.

 

End Of POV.

 

Her mom put her drawing on top of the table as she carry little Yoona and put her on top of the chair, “You'll love this” Her mom said as she put a bowl of newly made soup in front of her daughter.

 

“Yay!” little Yoona clapped happily, when the wind suddenly blew hard, “Mommy, why is it windy inside?” Little Yoona asked.

 

Her mom smiled at her, “Mommy, forgot to close the door. Go and eat, I'll close the door.” she said.

 

Her mom left the kitchen to close the door, when suddenly Yoona's drawing flew off the table, little Yoona got off the chair and picked her drawing, when suddenly the three people in the drawing became four, adding a little girl at the last.

 

Her mom came back and suddenly carry her, “Didn't I told you to eat?” She asked, “Mommy look, someone added a little girl” little Yoona said as she showed the drawing.

 

Her mom took the drawing and look at it, the little girl looked like Yoona, suddenly the little girl in the drawing be came a baby.

 

Mrs. Im gasped, she almost dropped Yoona in her arms.

 

 

It was already evening, Mrs. Im waited for Yoona to fell asleep, when Yoona fell asleep she kissed her forehead and left her baby's room.

 

She took out Yoona's drawing and looked at it. She stared blankly at the little girl who was added in the drawing. She sighed.

 

She left the house and went to someone...

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim, a paranormal expert.

 

 

 

Mrs. Im took out the drawing and showed it to her “What do you think?” She asked.

 

Mrs. Kim stared at it and her eyes suddenly grew bigger, “You don't have one child, don't you?” She asked in disbelief.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked with a scared tone, “Twins” She murmured, “You have twins” Mrs. Kim said.

 

Mrs. Im nodded, “Yoona had an older twin sister, Yuri but she... went away, so I only have Yoona now” She said.

 

“She wants Yoona!” Mrs. Kim abruptly said in a scared tone, “What do you mean?” Mrs. Im asked.

 

“Twins always follow each other even in... death, she wants Yoona”. 


 


 


How's 1st chaptie ? I didn't bored you to death right?

If I did I'm so sorry~

you please comment C:

-xxXXkissesxxXXxx-