CHAPTER 8

ALL I ASK

Days and weeks past and Tiffany's heart is longing and longing for Taeyeon. He missed him so much. He missed his caring and protective side. The Taeyeon that love her with all of his heart. Taeyeon that always put her first and set aside his own needs just to attend her needs. 

Guilt is eating her alive. What did Taeyeon do to her to deserve all the pain that she inflicted on him just for her to reach her dreams. But now she got everything she is still not happy. At first she was satisfied with everything she have money, fame and a rich producer/rapper boyfriend. But the lack of privacy, everyone always monitors what she is doing. The friends she hang out with. 

Her relationship with Gray is okay at first. She thought they are compatible. Both love music and both are hardworking but as time goes by she have known him more. 

He is always jealous, he doesnt trust her. They always fight everytime Tiffany's name is being link with someone. Even making love with him means nothing to her. She feel that he only used her just to satisfied his needs. 

He always kept on reminding her that if it wasnt for him she will be nothing. She feel suffocated as day pass by. Is this what she get from dumping Taeyeon? She buried her face on her pillow. She cried her eyes out. She is alone and lonely.

She was summoned in her company by her boss. Theres a rumor spreading that she is two timing Gray and Kev. This rumor is spreading like a wind fire. 

She went inside and all eyes were staring at her and judging her. She met Kev a couple of times in LA but it was purely for music. But haters spreads uncessary comments and it bothers her company. 

When she entered her boss room, Gray is sitting on the couch talking casually with their boss. They both turned their heads when the door opened revealing Tiffany.

"Hey Tiffany, come in and join us" Tiffany bowed at them and sit infront of her boss and besides her boyfriend.

"Why do you summoned me sir?" She started. She look at Gray and saw the irritating smirk on his face.

"Well I would like to clarify if you are really seeing Kev secretly. Its bad for your image to be constantly spotted with him since your dating gray. I want you to stop anything that involves him." He directed her.

"But Sir I am just doing music with him. He introduced me to Kris which is a grammy award winner. I want to explore more things and I want to learn new things" She explained. 

"Well stop seeing him and thats final. Well I will leave you two to talk. I have  ameeting to attend too." He left them. Once the door close Tiffany glared at Gray.

"Did you just have to tell him that and your acting like a jealous freak. Will you grow up!" She half yelled.

"I am jealous! I told you that I dont like you hanging out with people I dont know. You are mine and mine only!" He stood up and held her arm tightly. She tried to removed his grip but ge held her tighter.

"I will tell you again incase you forget I make you Tiffany. And I know how to destroy you!" 

"Your evil! I cant believe that ive fallen for you!" 

"Fallen? Really? You keep on flirting with other guys! Now your telling me your inlove with me. I am not stupid. I know you are selfish. I dont wanna be dumped just like what you did to your ex boyfriend." He emphasized the last sentence.

"Dont include him in this argument he got nothing to do about this!" She slapped him. He just laugh hard and pushed her hard.

"Well, I am just warning you! Dont ever meet that kev behind my back and you will not like what will I do to you!" He left her inside the room crying her eyes out. She cant believe that she is in love with a monster.

*****************************************************

Taeyeon is standing and waiting at the arrival area. He is in Incheon International Airport to pick his favorite Aunt and Uncle. Thry live in America but now they decided to go back in Seoul and live their permanently.

Thanks to his ahort height he ia having difficulty to see the people who are exiting the arrival gate. He tried to tip toe. Then he spotted two familiar people who were pushing their luggages.

"Uncle! Auntie! Here!" He yelled.

The two people look at his direction. They hurriedly went to him and hugged him tightly. 

"Oh my God Taetae-ah, my handsome Nephew, Auntie missed you so much" She said while hugging Taeyeon.

"You look good too Auntie" then he turned and hugged his uncle.

"You look great too Uncle!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you Taeyeon-ah, can we go now I cant wait to see everybody!" He saud and patted his back.

"Sure Uncle, let me help you with that" he pointed at the luggages. Once they are all settled in his car, Taeyeon drive to his parents home where they will be staying for the mean time.

Once they arrived everyone greeted them. They prepared a small feast to welcome their loveones. The dinner was filled with laughter. 

"So Taetae, remember what you promised me and your Uncle when we decided to settled here in Seoul" his Aunt said. 

"Hmmm...Sorry I kinda forgot what is it Auntie?" He tried to think hard but nothing came up.

"You stupid boy, You and Miyoung promised me that you will build my house and Miyoung will design the interior for us. And by the way where is taht pretty lady? Why isnt she here?" She asked confusely. She is looking for the eye smiled girl that she is so fond off.

Her husband nudged her side and glare at her. Then she realised her words and felt sorry for it. She forgot that her Taetae and Miyoung are no longer dating.

"Im sorry...Taetae..please forgive Auntie.." she apologized.

"Oh dont worry Auntie its okay. Well I will fulfill my promised to you. I will design your house" He said and smiled at them.

"Well I wanted to ask Miyoung if she is okay with it. That kid knows what i want so it wont be hard to work with her." She asked again.

They are all eyeing him waiting for his answer. "If she is diwn with it then I wont see any problem with it. I mean I am okay working with her" he answered.

"Well that is wonderful! Now all I have to do ia to talk to Miyoung" she clapped her hand. Everyone resumed their dinner.

*****************************************************

Auntie Kim is now standing infront of a tall building. She is looking for Tiffany and she was hoping that she is in their. 

She went to the receptionist and asked if wether Tiffany is their or not. Luck was on her side when she told her that Tiffany is in their recording for her upcoming album.

They assisted her to the 20th floor and asked her to wait for her. She was sitting in the waiting place when she gasped seeing a beautiful lady who is walking towards her. Tiffany recognized the woman and run towards her. 

"Auntie!" She excitedly hugged the middle age woman.

"Miyoung! I missed you darling. How are you? You look fabulous" she hugged her tight. They both settled at the couch and talk about what happaning to their life.

Tiffany is so happy to see her. She is like a mother to her. She loved her like how Taeyeon's mom loved her. 

"So I was saying I kinda asked Taetae if he can design my house and I wanted the both of you to work together. I mean you promised me also right" The middle age woman said.

"Well If its okay with him then its fine with me" She said. I cant say no to her. 

"Well you two are alike that is what he said to me when i asked him. So I guess it is settled. I mean if your free on Saturday can you just go with us to the lot that we bought a couple of years ago and see what can you say about it." She hopefully asked.

"Well I dont have much schedule this month. I am free on Saturday. So expect me to come Auntie" 

"Well thats wonderful, So i will see you on Saturday" they both stoof up and Tiffany help her to hail a cab outside.

"Auntie just text me the address and I will drive there" She said.

"Dont be silly. Text me where you are staying right now and i will asked Taeyeon to pick you up" 

"What? Its okay I can manage" 

"No! I will asked Taeyeon and thats final. Bye Tiffany"

"Bye Auntie" she signed loudly when the middle age woman left.

*****************************************************

Saturday came so fast. Taeyeon is driving to where Tiffany lives. Her Auntie instructed him to pick Tiffany up and meet them at the place where their lot is located.

Tiffany was waiting outside her apartment building. She is quite anxious meeting Taeyeon again. Then a car stop infront of her. The window of the car rolls down and she saw Taeyeon in the driving seat.

She settle herself in the passenger seat. "Nice place you got there. I like it. Its fancy" He complimented. He started to drive.

"Well Nice car you have here! It looks like you are a big shot business man now" she .

"These Nah! I am not a big shot businessman. I bought this car from my savings you know the one that we supposed to used for our wedding" he unconsciously answered. 

Then the car is filled with silence. Taeyeon wanted to slapped his face for saying things to her. "Im sorry, i am just not thinking" he apologized.

"No its okay. Its nothing" she answered. The car ride is totally ackward. No one dares to open up the conversation. 

Once they arrived Tiffany exits the car hurriedly. She felt guilty on what Taeyeon just mentioned. She is aware before that he is saving up for their wedding. He promised her that he will give the best wedding that she will never forget. But because of her selfishness all of his effort went to nothing.

He also exits the car and went to his Auntie and Uncle who were waiting for them. He saw how her Aunt and Uncle hugged Tiffany. He joined them to discuss what will they do.

The old couple told them what they want their house to look like. They told them that they wanted it to be simple yet elegant. They keep notes on what are their preference. 

Taeyeon ia busy taking photos of the lot. He wants to study every corner of it to maximized the used. After taking the last photo he was mesmarized by the view. It is Tiffany standing in the middle of the lot. Her beautiful hair was blown by the wind. She is smiling and she looks so relaxed.

"Taeyeon ah this place is really beautiful" Tiffany shouted at him. He stared at her then he stared to his phone. He zoomed out her photo. 

"It is indeed beautiful" he whispered staring at her photo. After finishing up the things they needed to do. They were invited by the couple to have lunch with them. 

They were having a authentic Korean food from a famous restaurant in Seoul. Taeyeon ia busy grilling the meat and seafoods. He put some grilled food to Tiffany's plate. 

After all this years. Taeyeon always put her first than anyone else. The two old people were staring at the two. They were smiling at how the two youngsters behaving. Nothings change Taeyeon is still Taeyeon. He always put ger first making sure that her plate is filled with food before his.

Her heart flutters from the sudden gesture. She cant believe that he is still the caring Taeyeon that she once loved. Nothings change except for her.

They are in trance when Taeyeon's phone rings. He answered it and a big smile is plastered upon his face.

"Hello, how are you babe?" He asked sweetly.

"I am good,, by the way I already arrived at Seoul. I will be staying with Wendy." Irene said.

"Thats good. I am sorry if I cant pick you up at the train station. But will you have dinner with me tonight. I will introduce you to my Uncle and Auntie who just arrived. And Mom and Hayeon keeps on bugging me. They missed you!" .

"Okay Dinner sounds fun. See you later babe." 

"Okay see you. I love you"

"I love you too." She hang up.

"Oh my sorry Irene just called me. She said that she is here already. And she will joined us tonight at dinner" he said. He continue to grill the meat.

The person besides him felt her heart just shattered. She want to be in Irene's position. She knows how kind people the Kims were. She was accepted by them whole heartedly. 

They continue to eat. Tiffany decided to hail a cab and told them that she was summoned by the company. 

Once she entered the cab. All her defenses break down. She cried and cried.

"I really lose you Taetae. You dont love me anymore" she keeps on mumbling.

*****************************************************

Late update sorry....