CHAPTER 2

ALL I ASK

In a cold winter night a certain guy is looking for someone. He is looking for Tiffany everywhere. He tried to call her but his calls cant get thru.

He contacts all their friends and ask her whereabouts but non of them can tell. He is so nervous cause its already late and dangerous. 

He tried to call her again but still no answer. " Where are you Fany-ah?"

He went home around 3 am. He hope and pray that she is already there and fast asleep. But his prayers were not answer. He was left alone and confuse. What happened to them? Is it really the end. Did she just throw away everything? Their dreams? Their promise to each other? What will happened to him?

A lot of question were running on his head. He buried his face to her pillow and cried his heart out. He felt asleep from so much crying and exhaustion.

When he woke up he realized that its already morning. He run out of the bedroom to check if Tiffany came back but still nothing.

He take his phone and dialed her number. Still nothing. Its like Tiffany vanished all of a sudden. He take a sit and breath hard. Now the reality just sink in. He lose Tiffany. He lose his happiness.

After she left him Tiffany went straight to her cousin Nicole. She needed someone to talk to. There are close practically like sisters. 

Nicole is shocked when a messy Tiffany welcome her when she opened her door. She invited her to come in. Tiffany told her what happebed between him and Taeyeon. She never mean to hurt him buy she has to do that for them. They were suffocating each other. She just wanted to save their hearts before everything falls apart.

She turn off her phone and told Nicole to tell Taeyeon she was not there with her. She knew that Taeyeon will vome and get her once he knew where she is. She wanted some time alone to think. She need to figure out what she will do next.

Days past and still no news from Tiffany. She didnt even report for work. Everyone notice the gloomy Taeyeon. He just went to work and wait for Tiffany to show up. But his effort were gone to waste since she is not reporting.

A week after the break up, Taeyeon went with his boss in a site visit. He went back to work around lunch time. He went to his table and got a glimpse of Tiffany's bag on her table. 

He asked his officemates about Tiffany and they told them that she was having a one on one meeting with their other boss. He waited for her until he saw her walking out. 

He stood up and runs towards her. She saw him and immediately pack her things. She cant deal with him right now.

"Babe where have you been? Ive been looking all over for you? Are you okay? Can we talk now? I missed you so much, please come back home" he begged.

She ignore him and acted like no ones there. Everyone were staring at them but she doesnt give a damn. All she wanted was to escape from this place fast.

She finished packing and walks out carrying her stuff. Taeyeon followed her and keep asking her. She stood up infront of the elevator and then Taeyeon block her way.

"Fany please dont do this to me. Please..please come back to me. I will be good. I will give you space if thats what you want but please dont leave me" He pleaded. 

She keeps ignoring him. And waits for the elevator to arrived. Once the door open she shoved him and tried to close the door. He went in and join her inside. 

She runs towards her car. He followed her. She opned it and quickly get inside. She slam the door hard. Taeyeon is banging her windows. 

She doesnt want to look at him cause her heart will shattered. She already made a decision and there is no backing out now. She cant see how hurt Taeyeon is. It will crushed the wall the she build inside her heart. She have to do this to find herself again.

She starts and car. And left the place. She can see him at ger side mirror running following her. She is sobbing hard.

"Im sorry Taetae...im so sorry" she tell herself. "I love you but I have to let you go"

*****************************************************

Miserable, thats how Taeyeon describe his life. Its been two weeks since the last time he saw Tiffany. Nicole her cousin went to their place and took all Tiffany's belonging. 

She started to lose weight and he falls in depression. He started to drink more. He withdraw himself from his frienda and family. He thinks that he cant drag them with his problem. It is his problem so he has to deal with it alone. 

He missed some of his clients meeting. The bosses were practically shouting and cursing at him. He went to work drunk. His world collapse since she left him.

*****************************************************

The break definitely cause Tiffany some good things. She slowly redeeming herself. She love music and wanted to pursue a singing career. She hold her dream because of Taeyeon. He wants them to work together so she dropped everything just to be with him.

But now her dreams is starting to unfold. Nicole works for an entertainment company as a stylist for their artists. She introduce her to some people in the company. She past the audition and now she is on her way to be a star. 

She undergoes vocal training, dance lessons and even acting classes. She feels that she belong her. She finally find herself again. 

That's the time she met Gray. He is a famous producer and song writter. Currently their are working for her upcoming debut. She admire him for his works. 

He is always caring and asking for her opinion. Its really nice to meet someone who cares for your suggestions. It was a breath of fresh air. 

She shut herself from her friends like Taeyeon. She doesnt want to hear anything related to him. And so far she thinks everything is working fine.

Days, weeks, and months have gone by. She slowly gaining everything she want. A message coming from her bestfriend Jessica came. She was invited for her birthday she was begging her to come. Its been so long since the last time she hang out with them. 

The day of the celebration came. Gray and her became really close. So she ask him to accompany her to the party. She wants to introduced him to them as the person who help her with anything. 

Her debut date is coming and she just want to hang out with them before she got busy. She came on time and her friends were shocked seeing her and another guy. She introduced him as her close friends. The boys doesnt like the idea of Tiffany bringing a male companion they know that when Taeyeon come it will be disasterous.

They were having a peaceful dinner. They are chatting when the door of the restaurant opened. All eyes went wide seeing Taeyeon standing their with a smile on his face.

Tiffany became nervous when she hear the familiar voice. She thought that he wont come cause their friends never got a confirmation from him wether he is going or not.

He walks towards them with cans of beers on his hands. He sat beside Hyoyeon. They look at him like they seen a ghost.

"Why are you all staring at me like that?" He said. He look at everyone and stop when he saw the one that he is looking for all this time. She was there sitting beside a man. Are they together? Those question lingered on his head. His smile fades away and he went silent.

Everyone felt the cold athmosphere. "Lets eat guys" Yul said to ease the tension. Taeyeon just ignore them and open a can of beer and chug it down in one go. He can feel the burning sensation in his throat. 

He lose alot of weight. He look like a mess. His beard is unshaven. Its looks like he carried the world on his back. 

He doesnt eat. He is silently drinking by himself. Everyone is concerned. He is not a heavy drinker to start with. Yuri is working with him at the same company. 

He is bothered by his friend work ethics. He never goes to work all his project were half done. Their bosses are all angry with him. But he doesnt care. 

Gray ask Tiffany if she wanted a piece of chicken she nod and smiled at him. Taeyeon is eyeing their movement. She can feel his gazed at them.

Gray put the chicken on her plate. "So is he your new boyfriend?" He asked. Everyone gasped after he spoke.

"No he is not" she answered not looking at him.

"So what is he a new boy toy? Wow I never knew that you became like that you know toying people feelings" he said and eyed her. He drink another can of beer. 

She ignore him and she apoligetically face Gray. He understood everything and just nod and ignore Taeyeon's remarks.

"What now Tiffany? You cant talk now?" He asked again. Hyoyeon gripped his shoulder ansmd asking him to stop.

He keeps on asking her and never cares at anyone who is pleading him to stop. Gray had enough and said something.

"Maybe thats why Tiffany left you cause you are so immature! Why cant you just stop pestering her!" She roared. 

Taeyeon flared up and stood up. He went to him and grabbed his collar. 

"Taeng stop, pls dont make commotion here. Were here to party not to fight" Jessica said.

Yul and Yoong pulled him out while Sooyoung held Gray. 

"So all of you are ganging up on me? Am I also out of our circle? Why is everyone loves to abandoned me?" He laughed.

"Am I really not valuable? I am really not worth it?" He asked everyone. Tears were slowly dripping down from his face. He never felt this alone until now. Seeing Tiffany with another guy crushed the remaining hope he have. Is he really easy to replace.

"Tae can you please stop" Tiffany finally talk. She had enough. 

"So you will talk now. Its been only what 5 or 6 months since we broke up and now you are flaunting your new boy to everyone? I cant believe that you move on that fast Tiffany. Wow!" He claps and laughs.

"I said stop it your drunk!!" Tiffany warns him.

"What? Are you all going to throw me out for ruining your fun?" 

"Taeng just stop okay" Yul starts to pull him outside.

"No let me go Yul" He try to escape his grip.

"Hyung cmon lets get some fresh air" Yoong said.

"You know Tiffany. Everything make sense now. Thats why you are eager to erase me from your life cause you found someone new! Hahaha..how fool am I!!!" He moves forward and face her.

"You know that I love you so much. I still do but the pain it wont go away. Its hurts so bad. You hurt me so bad. How I wish I dont wake up anymore so that I wont feel the pain! Its hurts so bad Fany!" He sobbed hard. He punched his chest several times. 

Their friends also cried from the scene. They never know how devastated Taeyeon ia until now. He broke down infront of them. 

Tiffany is also crying hard. It break her heart seeing him like this. Hearing those words oming from him.

"Kill me now Fany so that I wont feel the pain anymore. I love you so much but its hurts so bad." He sobbed. He pushed Yuri out of his way and went out of the resto. He went to his car and drive fast as he could.

Everyone stood still. They cant believe the happy dorky Taeyeon is hurting so much. Jessica hugged the crying Tiffany to console her.

Taeyeon went straight to a bar after leaving the party. He drown himself with alcohol to ease the pain that he is feeling right now.

"Stupid Taeyeon. Your useless." 

He went out of the bar while struggling to retrieve his keys. His head hurt so bad and he just want to sleep.  A girl went towards hi and ask him if he is alright. He look at her and thought that it is Tiffany.

"Tiffany? Baby? Your here?" He hugged her tight. The girl pushed him and glare at him. She wants to walk out but got shocked when Taeyeon collapsed. 

"Hey are you okay" he caught him. He slapped his face a couple of times. 

"Tiffany?"

"Im not Tiffany, my name is Irene"

*****************************************************

Gray and Irene appears...

Stay tuned for the next chapter