CHAPTER 7

ALL I ASK

Tiffany is in LA for fashion week. She was invited in an event with Erdhem x H&M. And now she is on her way there. Gray and her had an arguement before she left for LA. Gray is being pushy with their relationship. He always have something to complain. Like the people she is working with. Trust is the root problem for them. They dont trust each other. Gray is known for being a playboy. She thought that those were just rumors cause she thought that he is nice but unfortunately she caught him not once but twice. But she loved him thats what she knew so she forgave him again and again. And now she is LA, their arguement is about Kevin the guy she's working with right now. 

Gray is bothered cause they are spending so much time together. They were seen together most of the time and that pissed him off. She knew that Kev has a thing for her but she just want to brush it off. 

She is now at the venue talking with some guest and big hollywood celebrities. She is quite happy cause she cant forget her problems until she saw Kev walking towards her. She knew that it will be bad if they are caught again but she dont want to be rude so she greet him. 

He sticks to her like a ing glue all night. Acting like he is her boyfriend. Now she knew another argument is coming her way once gray saw the pictures. Why did she put herself in this mess. She missed her life without no one recognizing her. She can walk at the street without make up on and  nobody cares. She can spendtime with Taeyeon, just cuddling with their PJ's on while watching a movie movie on their couch. But she exchange her life into this. Is it worth it? Is she happy? She lost him just to be rich and famous?

*****************************************************

Irene and Taeyeon were watching news at Irene's parents house. Her parents invited them for dinner and now they are just waiting for her mother to call them if the dinner is ready. 

Showbiz news were set and Tiffany's name were on the headlines. "TIFFANY CHEATING ON GRAY WITH A MUSIC PRODUCER" thats what the headline say. Picture of Tiffany and Kev were flashed on the screen. From the resto, to disneyland date, to the bar and now on the fashion event. 

"Do you believe this news?" Irene asked Taeyeon who is silently watching the news. 

"Hmm..I dont know..I dont think so. Fany will never do that" Taeyeon defended Tiffany. He knows her more than anyone. 

"If you say so." Irene said and focus back on the news.

*****************************************************

Tiffany landed at Incheon airport and once she is out the paparazzi came and harrassed her with some malicious questions. 

"Hey Tiffany are you cheating on gray?" One paparazzi asked. She avoided to answer the question. She just want to go home and rest. 

Everyone was on her case. Everyone is accusing her of cheating and two timing which she never did. And now knetz were hating her and posting some shades on her.

She had enough of this life. She wanted to go back as the Tiffany that no one recognized. The Tiffany that everyone love. The Tiffany who is always happy. The Tiffany that Taeyeon love. 

If Taeyeon is there he will protect her with all his might. He always tell her that he wont allowed anyone to hurt her cause he will hurt them back. He is her protector. She clung to the jacket that Taeyeon lend her after the party. She never got the chance to return it back cause she is quite busy and Taeyeon lives in Mokpo. They are thousand miles away from each other.

The jacket serves as her comfort. She always wear it and she felt that she is protected by Taeyeon. She badly missed him a d she wanted to see him and hug him tight.

She entered her apartment and just wanted to sleep his tiredness but she saw Gray sipping some wine on her couch. Another drama is coming and she can feel it. Her head started to hurt.

"So hows your date with that guy or should I say dates? Is he really that great?" Gray mocked her.

"I dont want to argue with you so please can you just leave. I want to rest and I want a peace of mind. I cant do this now. We will talk but not now." She walks to her bedroom but Gray grabbed her harshly.

"I will tell this once Tiffany. You are mine. I made you. Now I will not allowed any other guy to lay their hands on you. You wont be where you are right now if it wasnt for me. Be thankful that I love you or else I will put you down." He treatened. His grips tightened and it started to hurt.

"Let go off me...It hurts" she tried to free hersef from the tight grip. "Please stop this. Your hurting me" she tried to push him away.

"I will say it for the last time. Your Mine and no one is allowed to touch you." Gray let go off her and walk out of ber place. She dropped on her knees and cried hard. She just want to get out of here and just vanished.

"Taetae please comeback to me. Please. I am so sorry" She curled into a ball and buried her face on her knees and cries her heart out.

"Taetae please save me" she pleaded.

*****************************************************

Tiffany is having a dinner with her team. Her new OST top the chart and she just want to treat her team for their job well done. 

She excuse herself and went to the bathroom. She stare at her reflection and she cant recognized who is the person infront of her. Her eyes which is full of hope is now empty. She became much skinny.

"Look at you. Your pathetic" she told herself.

One of the door of the stall opened then she saw a beautiful girl walks out of it. She is quite familiar and she thinks she saw her somewhere.

Irene is shocked when she saw Tiffany infront of her. Their eyes met. She admit that Tiffany is really pretty and the confidence she have is oozing. 

She walks slowly towards the lavatory to wash her hands. She wanted to get out of their. The atmosphere is so akward. She left immediately. Tiffany followed her but once she opened the bathroom door Taeyeon is there standing and waiting for her to be done.

They were having dinner cause Taeyeon just have a client meeting here in Seoul. He wanted her to join him. He always involves her in everything he do. And she is thankful for having a man like him.

"Hey what took you so long? Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked abd held her face closer. She put gis hand on her forehead and neck to check her temperature. 

"Yes I am. Can we just leave? I am tired already" Irene beg. 

"Sure. Lets go." They are about to leave when the door opened again and they saw Tiffany.

All were shocked at the moment. Irene held Taeyeon's hand tightly and she never wants to let go. 

"Tiffany? Hey what are doing here? " Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

Tiffany stared at the intertwined hands and jealousy is eating her out. That should be her in that position. 

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon called her again.

"Ah yes! Im here cause were having a party with my staff." She answered. 

"Ah really. Well thats good. By the way I wanted you to meet my girlfriend Irene. Babe this is Tiffany and Tiffany this is my girlfriend Irene" he introduced them.

They bowed at each other. The tension is growing and both girls can feel it. Taeyeon broke the silence.

"So Tiffany its nice to see you again but we have to go now Irene is not feeling well" Taeyeon said and hug Irene and kissed her temple.

Tiffany felt her heart being stabbed multiple times seeing the gesture Taeyeon doing with Irene. He used to do that to her.

"Ok. Its nice to see you too. And its nice meeting you Irene" she replied.

"Well okay. Lets go babe so that you can rest" he walks out and never looks back on her. 

"You really moved on TaeTae. You dont love me anymore" Tears is starting to fall out. So this it what Taeyeon feels like when she left him. Karma is really a .

*****************************************************

Sorry for the late update....