CHAPTER 3

ALL I ASK

Irene struggle to carry the drunk man. She doesnt know what to do with him but she just cant leave him there alone. She asked one of her friends to help them.

She came from the same bar, they are having a company celebration. She went out with some of her co workers to breathe some fresh air. A certain drunk guy caught her attention. She excused herself and followed the guy. Then she saw him struggling to get his keys and wanted to help him. 

She is bewildered when the guy called her 'Tiffany' and hug her. She pushed him then she wanted to walk out until the guy collapsed. With a quick reflex she caught him before he hits the floor. He keeps on calling Tiffany.

"What are we going to do with him Irene its already late and were tired" Minho, one of her friends asked. 

"Well I cant leave him like this, can you put him inside my car. I will drive us home." She asked.

"What? You dont know him! What if he is a or a robber. Cmon we wont allow that" Onew panicked. He is after Irene's welfare.

"Just leave him here Irene." 

"NO! He needs help, he cant even wake up. Im living with Wendy and Joy so there's nothing to worry. I just want to help him okay. Now will you help me to carry him so that we can all go home and rest." She pleaded. 

The boys signed and carry Taeyeon in her car. They followed her until they arrived at home. They help her to get the drunk guy safely at her home. They said their goodbye and told the girls to call them if anything happen.

The three girls stared at the drunk guy. "So what are you going to do with him. He looks so wasted?" Wendy said. 

"Well lets just wait till he wake up and ask what happened to him. Now lets all sleep and take a rest. Maybe he will wake up tomorrow morning" Irene said. They all went to their respective bedroom and the drunk guy on the sofa.

Irene went out with a pillow and blanket. She raised his head and put the pillow underneath it and then she covered him with a blanket. 

She take a last look at him and close her door. She hope that he will feel better tomorrow.

*****************************************************

After the event Tiffany dragged Gray out. She wanted to leave the place. She said her apology and left. Taeyeon said hurtful things to her. Is she being selfish? Did he hurt him so bad that he turns out this way. She have never seen Taeyeon like that.

He is a quite and reserved guy but the guy she saw earlier is like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. She stared outside and cried silently. She felt someone grab her hand. She look at Gray and saw him looking at her.

"Thats him right? He is Taeyeon, the guy that you used to be with?" Hr asked. She nod and went back to staring outside.

"He loves you much. Ive never seen anyone burst put like that before." He spoke. "I dont want to interfere with your personal problem but Im just curious on what happened to the both of you. You told me that the two of you were together for 10 years what happened then?" 

"It was never his fault. It was my fault, I dont know what I want. We used to dream together. His dream and my dream is both similar and that is building a happy family together. But as time past I am starting to doubt myself. Like I question if that's really my dream. Like Im loosing myself. Its all about us, not about me, what about what I want? What I need? But seeing him today like that breaks my heart. I never thought that I will be the one to drive him to that state. He looks so helpless and broke. And I made him like that" tears are forming again.

"Hey dont cry, things will get better in time. Just give yourself some time to think things thru then the both of you have to talk and make thing clearer." He suggest. 

"Thanks Gray. I really appreciate everything. Now I just want to focus on my debut. This is a new start for me."

"Sure, I will always be here for you, that I promise you" Gray look at her. He is slowly falling for Tiffany. But he dont want to rush things. He will wait for her. She needs to settle things and maybe just maybe after this he will get the chance that he wanted.

He drive her to Nicole's apartment and bid his goodbye.

*****************************************************

Morning came, Irene and her friends were still looking at the guy who is in deep slumber. They are having breakfast.

"He sure is a deep sleeper. But by staring at him I thinks he is kinda cute" Wendy commented. 

"Yah what are you thinking?" Joy throw a piece of bread at Wendy.

"What I just said he is cute so whats wrong with that?" She argue.

They start bickering and annoying each other. When the guy suddenly bolted up. Once he open his eyes he wonders where he is. His head hurts so much and his vision is blurred.

"Finally your awake" Irene said. He look up to her and almost fell on the floor. She looks like Tiffany. 

She slap his face and look at her again. A resting fave welcome her. Then there are two girls behind her smiling at him while waving there hands.

"Where am I and whay happened?" He rubbed his face.

"You are here in our apartment. You passed out last night and I dont want to leave there dying alone. So I helped you" She said arms cross on her chest.

"Thanks I guess. Im sorry if I bothered you" He stood up and walks towards her. He bowed and said sorry again.

"Well thats okay. Now your awake eat with us and I will drop you back to the bar. I believe you left your car there." She went back to the table and the two girls followed her.

He slowly walk and hesitantly seat with them. "Hi! Im Wendy" one of girls introduced herself. "Hi Wendy, Im Taeyeon for the mess Ive cause" 

"No worries, so this is Joy and this is Irene" she introduced the other girls.

"Hello Joy and thank you Irene again for your kindness" Irene just nod.

They finished the food. Then Irene said goodbye to her friends. Taeyeon bade his goodbye to the other girls.

"Bye Joy, Bye Wendy" He said.

"Bye Taeyeon Oppa. I hope you will visit us again" The two can help but to flirt with Taeyeon. They find him cute and adorable.

They entered Irene car and drive at the bar. When they arrived they both went out. He bids his goodbye and wave at her.

"Thanks Irene for everything" He smiled at her.

"No worries, its nice to meet you Taeyeon" 

"So hmmm...can I get your number so that I can treat you a meal so that I can repay your kindness?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ahh..sure give me your phone." He handed his phone and she punched her number.

"Bye Taeyeon I have to go now." 

"Bye Irene" 

*****************************************************

He is watching some music show with a can of beer on his hand. Then the MC annouce that there is a newcomer and introduced a girl named Tiffany.

His eyes widen seeing Tiffany singing and dancing. So this is the reason why he left him to be a singer. He signed and keep on watching her.

She finished her performance. Then thank everyone who helped her. He doesnt missed when Tiffany thank Gray. 

"He did everything for you huh? So what am I?" He turn off the screen and lean back. He close his eyes and chuckled.

"You finally get wjmhat you want huh? Your happy now. Maybe I just need to find my happiness again. I have to let you go now" his phone rang and a smile plastered on his face. Irene's name pops out. They have been hanging out. She introduced him to her friends and he is been joining their circle. Its a breath of fresh air knowing new people.

"So are you asking me for another date?" He . 

"No I just wanted to attend Taemin's birthday party. He invited you thats why I call. Dont assume things." She retaliates.

"Sure, Irene, Sure" he ended the call and rush to his bathroom. A new start is coming up.

*****************************************************