CHAPTER 5

ALL I ASK

Taeyeon is thinking deeply. He is shocked when he saw his friends at the mall. He admit that he misses them. They were his brothers. 

"Babe? Are you okay?" He and Irene were having dinner. And Irene keeps on noticing him being solemn and always in his deep thoughts.

"Sorry? What are you saying?" He snapped out and stare at his girlfriend. 

She signed and put down her utensils. "Im asking if you are okay? Your spacing alot lately" 

"Oh that Im just caught up with my new client. He is so demanding and I need to meet his standard." He lied. He cant tell her the truth. 

"Okay now finished your food and then we can catch a movie that you want" She smiled.

He is thankful having a girlfriend like she is so understanding and lovely. 

They finished their dinner and went to the movie house. They cuddle while watching the movie. Taeyeon is so contented and happy of what he have right now. No amount of money can compare on how much happiness he have right now.

*****************************************************

"Are you going to play with your food?" Bora, Tiffany's friend asked her. She is also a famous calebrity. They are having a dinner.

"I just dont have an appetite" She tiredly said. "I wanted to ask you something and I wanted you to be honest with me?" She continued.

Bora nodded and wait for the question. "What If you regret one decision in your life, and that decision is letting go of someone who you love the most and exchange it to fame and fortune? Is it worth it?" She asked. She cant asked this question to her friends Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon cause they will nag her. Its better to ask someone who doesnt know anything about her past. 

Bora thinks and come up with an answer, " Well if I were to choose between the two, I will choose the first one. Why? Because true love only come once. If you know that he is worth to keep then keep him. Relationship comes with problems. But its a lot better cause you have someone to share it with or someone ypu can depend on. There's no perfect relationship Tiff. Thats why there's the two of you not just you but both of you. Why are you asking this? Is there anything you like to tell me? Is it about Gray Oppa?"

She shake her head telling her its not about him. Honestly, lately she never thinks of him. She doesnt care anymore if their relationship fails or something. She is not happy with him. "So what is this all about?" Bora asked again.

"Well, its about my first love. His name is Kim Taeyeon, weve been together for 10 years. But I dont know what happened to me. Its like one day I woke up and I wanted to change everything. I am lost and I really dont know what I want. I thought I want to be singer just to be happy. I let go of him and breaks his heart. I cant never forget the way he looks at me. It is full of love and admiration. Even Gray oppa cant look at me like that." She explained.

"Then why did you left him? Did you fall out of love?" Bora continued asking question.

"I told him that I am loosing myself. It was like my life is like a routine. Waking up, going to work, spend time with him and our friends. Like theres no more space for growing. It was like I was stuck. So I wanted more." 

"So where is he right now? Are you friends with him?" 

"No, Ive never seen him since like 3 years ago. Its like he vanished. Even our know doesnt know his were abouts. I drove him away" tears started to accumulate in her eyes.

"Do you miss him?" 

"I keep reminding myself that he is not mine anymore but I cant help but to miss him. He is the only guy who treated me like a queen. He always put me first." Tears falling from her eyes.

"I hurt him Bora. I hurt him and now I dont even know where he is or do he have someone right now" 

Bora hugged her and consoled her. Tiffany cried her eyes out.

*****************************************************

Taeyeon is taking a bath when a message came. Irene is waiting for him and took his phone and read the message. It came from Yuri. And it said that he invinted him at his wife Birthday party. And he hope that he will come so that they can bond. 

The door opened and Taeyeon came out dress up. He sit beside Irene and side hug her. He kissed her temple and lean on her shoulders.

"Yuri texted you" she said. "Oh what did he say?" 

"He is inviting you to his wife's birthday. I think you should come" She looked at him in they eye. She kiss his nose and lean her body on his. 

"I dont want too..." She interrupted him by putting her fingers on his mouth.

"You should. I thinks its about time for you to talk to them. Youve been dragging this for so long babe. They are your friends and I want you to keep them. You know them longer than you know me so please talk to them and dont shut them out" 

"Okay I will dont be mad okay?"He smiled and hugged her tight. He is thankful of having a great girlfriend. 

"Is it just about them or is it about her also. I thought you already moved on from her." Irene knew Tiffany and what she is Taeyeon. She cant help it but to feel insecure. 

"What about her? I mean we talked about this? I dont love her anymore, its you that I love now. What's with the jealousy? Your so cute you know" he hugged her tighter and peppered her with kisses.

"I love you only you"

"I love you more Taeyeon"

*****************************************************

The celebration day came and all their friends were their and also Tiffany. She cant miss Jessica's birthday. 

"I wish Taeyeon hyung will come, you invited him right hyung?" Yoong said. Everyone gasped and look at Yul.

They dont have the idea that they know where Taeyeon is. "What? We just bumped into him when we are having our nights out" Yul explained.

"So how is he?" Jessica asked and eyed Tiffany. Tiffany is fidgeting on her place. 

"Well he is fine. He gained weight thats for sure. But he looks good definitely. He looks better than he looks before. He became more stylish." Yul said. 

"Taengoo stylish? He hates dressing up right? Whats with him?" Sunny cant believe their friend became stylish. 

"Well he to see is to believe we took some photos with him if you want to see" Soo took out his phone went to his gallery and checked Taeyeons picture.

"See that's him" he pointed at the black hair guy. Taeyeon ia wearing an all black outfit, black pole sleeve shirt, black pants and black shoes. He also wearing a gray blazer. His hair his neatly comb.

"Wow I mean wow thats him? I cant believe it" Hyoyeon remarks. 

"Where is the blonde kid Taengoo go? You know the one who always where a baggy shirt and pants. Who likes to wear a worn out pants and shirt?" They keep on looking at his picture.

Tiffany is silent, she cant believe that Taeyeon look like that now. He looks so happy and contented. But they gasped when they saw certain girl with Taeyeon. The girl is so pretty and simple.

"And who is that girl?" Jessica asked. "Oh that's Taeyeon's girlfriend. Her name is Irene and she is really nice" Yul answered. 

Tiffany felt a pang on her heart. Her heart aches from seeing Taeyeon being happy with someone else. He really moved on from her. He drove him away and now he have someone new. 

She sit down and just continue eating. Her knees get week. They continue to eat and chat when the door of the restaurant open and a loud voice shocked them.

"Look whose back!!!!" They stare at the familiar guy standing at the door.

"Taengoo"

"Taeng"

"Oppa"

"Hyung"

"TAETAE"

*****************************************************