CHAPTER 6

ALL I ASK

"Taengoo"

"Taeng"

"Oppa"

"Hyung"

"TAETAE"

Everyone were shocked seeing the guy whose standing beside the door. Taeyeon has the biggest grin on his face. He miss his friends. Its been a while since the last time he hang out with them.

Sunny stood up and rush towarda him. She hug him tight and buried her face on his chest. She is relieve to see Taeyeon. 

The rest of the group goes to him and hug him. Tiffany just sat there and lost. She can believe that he is finally there infront of her. The guilt feeling came back and she felt sorry for all the things she had done to him. 

They all gather in the table. Finally after 3 years there group is finally complete.

"Thank you Taeng for coming. You dont know how much it means to me" Jessica smiled at him. 

"Well Im sorry for missing your birthday for the past years." He bowed.

"Dont be atleast your here" 

"Hyung where is Irene? Why didnt you bring her?" Yoong asked. He is busy munching his food.

"Well she got some errands to do but she said happy birthday to Jessica." 

"Ah I see. I thought that you will introduced her to us formally." Yul said this time.

"I will probably on our next gathering. So how are you guys?" Taeyeon asked while eyeing everyone. He stopped when he saw Tiffany sitting silently.

"How are you Tiffany? Its been a while" he asked. She did not expect that he will talk to her after all that she had done to him.

"Im..im..good..yeah..im good" she answered nervously. Her heart is beating loudly.

"Well thats good to hear. You know Me and my girlfriend are enjoying your music. She is a fan of yours." He continued.

There friends were looking at them. Taeyeon is talking casually woth Tiffany. Unlike the Taeyeon 3 years ago who is mad and in pain.

"Ah really. Thats great to here" She look at him. Once their eyes meet. All of there haply memories flashes back in her mind. He smiled at her again and she smiled back.

They continue to chat and tell stories. They are all having a good time. 

"So Taeng are you staying here in Seoul?" Hyoyeon asked.

"No. Im staying in Mokpo. Ive been staying there for 2 years now or more. I started my own business there. And Irene's dad help me to established it." 

"Wow your own company huh"

"Its not that huge but it is just a small business. But Im happy I finally achieved what I want" He smiled at them. They all feel happy that he is finally okay now. No more sad and depressed Taeyeon.

"So how do you meet Irene?" Jessica asked this time. She is quite interested to know who made Taeyeon like this.

"Well we met at a bar, you know I was kinda drunk and then I passed out. She help me out and took me at her and her friends place. Thena after that we constantly hang out then I decided to you know start a new and then she help me. She is my guardian angel" He smiled dreamily. He is so inlove with Irene that he didnt notice someone who is hurting with every word he is saying.

After eating the boys decided to play some poker. While the girls are cleaning the table. The girls notice Tiffany's quiteness.

"Hey are you okay?" Jessica nudge her. 

"Ah yeah. Im okay. Dont worry about me" 

"It hurts right hearing that he is happy with someone" the girls stared at Jessica. She is known for being straighforward. Tiffany hang her head low. 

"You dont need to remind me." Tiffany said. It hurts so bad knowing that he could never be hers.

"Thats what you want. Now he moved on you cant do anything about it" 

"Jess please stop. I know what is my position ypu dont need to rub it on my face" Tiffany is annoyed with her bestfriend. 

"Stop guys. We are here to celebrate not to fight" Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun stop them. The both of them stop.

The night ended and there are about to go home. Everyone went out of the resto while Yuri is closing it. Taeyeon offer Yuri that he will close it for him since Jessica is already tired and there daughter is waiting for them.

He gave the lock to Taeyeon and said his goodbye. Everyone went home and it was Tiffany and Taeyeon who are only left.

"Hey your still here" He is surprised seeing her there he thought that she already left.

"Yeah. My manager drop me off here so Im waiting for him to pick me up" She answered.

"Its kinda late and its dangerous. Well if it doesnt bother you I will wait here with you." He said. He was actually for her well being.

"No its okay I can manage, he is already on his way" 

"No. Its okay. I will wait here with you." They seat infront of the resto.

Silence fill the place. The awkwardness increase. They wanted to talk but both dont know how to start the conversation.

"Woohoo. Its awkward isnt it?" He break the silence.

"Yeah. It is. Haha" she answered. He saw her shivering. It is cold and she is only wearing thin clothes.

He took of his jacket and put it on her. "Hey wear this its kinda cold." 

"No its okay. I can manage" She tried to give him back but he insisted.

"Just keep it Fany. You are shivering" he patted her head. 

"You look good by the way" Taeyeon commented. "And congratulations on your last concert. Irene and her friends went there" 

"Thanks and say my thank you to her also. And you too you look good. You look different" she smiled at him.

"Ha! I just learn to take a bath" he joked. They both laugh at his lame joke.

After minutes of talking her manager arrived and went to her. They bid their goodbye but Taeyeon action make her heart skip a.beat. He lean forward and kiss her cheek. He smiled at her and wave goodbye. 

"Goodbye Tiffany Its really nice seeing you again"

"Bye Taetae. My Taetae she whispered.

She entered the car and he did the same. She look back and see his car disappeared. Her heart ache. She lose him. He got someone else. He is already happy but not with her. Tears stream down her eyes.

"Im sorry Taetae"