CHAPTER 11

ALL I ASK

Taeyeon is looking for Tiffany. His mom and Irene were shocked. Irene just stood there stunned of what happened. She wanted to run away but her knees were so weak. It wasnt her that he is looking for. 

His mom stood up and went to call Tiffany. The said lady went inside and see Taeyeon's pleading eyes. She stay rooted to were she is standing. She look Irene and if looks can kill maybe she will be dead in an instant. Taeyeon's mom guided Irene out and let them talk in private.

"Come.. come.. here I need.. need to tell you something" He ushered her to sit on the chair besides him. She sit there and look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon observes her. He is contemplating on what he is going to do but he needs to let these out. His mind gonna explode and all the pain that he felt before is coming back.

"What are you going to tell me Tae?" she fidgeted on her seat.

"Please let me go.. I beg you please let me go.. please let me be happy with someone who will love me by just being me" he blurted out. All the pain that he is feeling is crushing his already broken heart.

"Tae.. what are you saying?I dont understand" she is confused and hurt at the same time.

"I said let me go.. dont love me anymore.. I cant do this anymore Tiffany. I love Irene and she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I will not let her go just because you said that you still love me. What we had is over years ago you ended it so please just let me be happy and dont confuse me." Taeyeon started tearing up." We cant never be together were over and I hope you respect my decision just like what I did to your decision before." be added.

" But Tae I love you and I dont think that I coukd ever stop even if I want too. Please give me a chance and I promise I will stay with you" she pleaded. Her eyes were clouded by tears.

"You already have me at my best. She had me at my worst and yet you choose to tak me for granded. She's there when I needed someone. When I am really broken and yet she stay and help me mend and fix myself. And you..  you chose to break my heart even how many times I beg you before. I cant do this anymore so please Let me go.. let me be happy for once.  and I cant love you anymore.. I want a love that will stay beside me even on my darkest time.. and I found that love with Irene. So please dont let me screw this up just let me go and you will find someone that will love you the way you deserve but now I cant be that man cause I am inlove with someone else." Tiffany abruptly stood up from her chair and quickly leave the hospital.

Taeyeon stared at the ceiling and had a smile on his face. That finally after years of years of second guessing he finally made a decision and that is choosing the one who never leave him. 

After an hour her Mom and Irene entered the room. Irene is still dissappointed on what happened earlier but she trust Taeyeon that he will not break her heart. 

"Hey come here why are you standing there?" she motioned her to come to him. The doctor came and Mrs. Kim went outside to talk to him.

"I dont know what to do or say. I mean.. " she cant even utter the words. 

"I know you are disappointed in me but can we talk and I want to clear things between you and me" she nodded and take her seat beside him. 

"I ended things with her. I asked her to  let me go. Maybe thats what I need to close that chapter of my life. We didnt have a proper closure before and I think I need to do it now cause I cant loose you. I am not going thru that process again. Its hard and painful." he said. Tears flow down on Irene's face when he said those words. All of her fear of losing Taeyeon just vanish. Finally Taeyeon will be completely hers. No more Tiffany. 

" What did she say? " she asked. 

" That she still loves me but now I realised that I dont love her anymore. What we have were just memories. Its you who I love and I promise to cherish you forever. Youve been taking care of me all this while now let me show you now how much I love you and how big this feeling is" Irene wasted no time ang kiss Taeyeon. She is so happy that finally its only him and her. No more Tiffany and no more doubts, insecurities and fears. It all about them now and what the future is installed for them.

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update and me being MIA.  

Well I just got back from Hong Kong with my family for a christmas vacation. 

And to those who are  pro-Taeny in the story. I am sorry to say that Taeny wont happened in this. 

This story reminds me of my own past relationship. I have been in a relationship for 6 years before we broke up. She cheated on me not once but twice. But me being the stupid me forgave her. Then our relationship became toxic. Trust wasnt there anymore. I doubt everything she say. I loved her but I think love is not enough cause trust is needed. 

So before this christmas I got a message from her saying that she wanted to meet me and she missed me. We havent talked for so long like 3 or 4 years and Ive never been in a relationship till then. I go on a friendly dates but nothing develop. 

And we did we sat down in a coffee shop and she talks like nothing happened before. I am just trying to be civil with her. Then she blurted out that she is still in love with me out of nowhere. And Im like 'what the is she saying' and she wanted us to try and I said to her that I cant cause I dont love her anymore. Maybe some may thing that I am rude but what happened before still leaves a mark on me. I feel so little that time and I feel. like am a trash so. yeah. I kinda relate this story to my own story. 

To all who are disappointed im sorry but this is how reality works. Having a long time relationship doesnt guarantee you that you belong together. One of my bestfriend were all ready engaged but then bam love is gone. They cancelled everything.