CHAPTER 4

ALL I ASK

Taeyeon stood infront of an apartment building with a smile on his face. He carried a big box and standing beside him is non other than Irene.

"Are you sure about this Tae?" She asked. She cant believe the guy beside him made a decision so fast.

"Of course 100% sure. I need a new start and what better way than to find a new place." He look at her with the biggest grin on his face. She signed and shakes her head. 

"Okay whatever you say Mr. Moving on. Now lets get this big boxes and start cleaning your new home." They start to carry those boxes inside. 

Taeyeon decided that enough is enough. He cant be the pathetic Taeyeon who will wait for a girl that he believes will never cone back to him. He is sick and tired of waiting. And now he needs a fresh start. 

He moved to Mokpo. A place that is far away from Seoul. A place where he will build a new memories. He resigned from his former company and decided to open a small firm. 

Irene is from Mokpo. Her family lives there. Her father wants her to go home and work there. They miss her so much. She cant say no to her parents so she drops everything and went back home. 

Taeyeon found out about it and decided to tags along. Mokpo is different from Seoul. Its has this homey vibe unlike Seoul which is always noisy and crowded. 

They entered his apartment and begin to clean the place. He bought a new fully furnished studio type condominium. His home is not that far away from where is Irene living. 

He found a new friend with her. She's been with him when he is at the bottom. She saw him at his worst state but unlike anyone he knows she stay by his side until he gets back on his feet. She is the only one who never gives up on him. And he is thankful for that. 

After cleaning the house and get his stuff settled she invited him for a dinner at her home. Her family welcome him with opened arms. Her father is also an architect so they click fast. 

He suppported his decision in opening a new firm. Now he knows were Irene get that beautiful heart. Her family raised her well and he is thankful that he met such an angel. He promised that he will take care of her and treasure her also. 

*****************************************************

The new Pop Sensation. Thats what everybody is calling her. Her debut album I Just Wanna Dance went straight to number 1. 

She loves her new life. She finally got what she wants. To be a singer and to be known all around the globe. Despite of her tiring schedule and lack of sleep. She will never trade her life. 

She is enjoying the fame. Life is good thats all she can say. Gray is always been by her side. The guy always makes sure of her well being. She is touched on how he took care of her. 

She met alot of new friends. Gaining alot of suitors. She is everywhere from magazine covers, to fashion shows, variety shows, and talk shows. She is the new darling of South Korea. 

One fine evening, Gray invited her for a dinner. He made a reservation in a fancy restaurant. He will confess and make her his. 

Its been a year since Tiffany's break up and he thinks she is ready to love again. They been thru so much together and now he wanted their relationship to step into something deeper. 

After the lovely dinner, he kneel down infront of her and asked her to be his girlfriend. She said Yes and both of them are happy.

The dating news were confirmed by  the company and everyone knows their relationship. 

*****************************************************

Taeyeon heard about the dating news. Thats the very reason why he decided to moved out. Is Tiffany really that desperate to throw away what they have. 

10 years of being together doesnt mean anything to her. He felt betrayed and used. He never felt so little. He felt like he is a vermin that Tiffany wanted to get rid off. 

His relationship with Irene gets better. He never knew that after a long time. His broken heart will be mended. He will learn to love again. 

Time past so fast when you are having a good time. Its been three years since he moved out of Seoul. His parents already met Irene when he drove the two of them to Jeonju. His parents and siblings were shocked when he introduced Irene as his girlfriend. 

They dont know about his painful breakup. He is the type of person who doesnt talk about his feelings. He rather keep everything to himself. 

His small business grew and became quite known in Mokpo. People there starts to recognise his works. He design houses, to buildings and parks. 

Irene's father help him to established. He is so thankful for their support. He love his new life now. It is simple yet fulfilling. With Irene by his nothing can get anything on his way. She is love that he never knew is coming. From friends their feelings slowly developed. Everything is unrush and he likes it that way. 

*****************************************************

After 3 years Tiffany finally reach the top. Sold out concerts, local and international. She works with Far Eastern Movement. 

Gray and her became the most envied couple. A famous handsome rapper and a beautiful Pop Singer. What can go wrong? Nothing right. 

Since she became so busy the time that they spent together lessen. They can only see each other once a month or even none.

They call each other but its not enough. They starts to doubt each other. They are having trust issues right now and it is straining their relationship.

They love each other but sometimes they cant stand each other. Everytime they talk it always ended up with misunderstanding. Blaming each other. Both have strong personalities and no one wants to compromise. 

How can a relationship without trust can work out? 

*****************************************************

Yul, Yoong and Sooyoung were having a boys night out. They decided to watch some movies while their partners where having girls night out. 

Their were at the mall walking when they someone familiar looking at a jewelry store. They cant believe that they finally found him. The last time they saw him was the night he walks out on them during a dinner. They look everywhere for him but he vanished without leaving any trance. They decided to approach him and said hi.

"Taeng!" They all said.

Upon hearing his name being called he look back and saw his three old friends smiling at him. He smiled back and deciddmed to talk to them.

"Hey! Its nice to see you all. I mean how long has it been 2 or 3 years?" He said. 

"Yeah that long. So were have you been Taeng?" Yul asked. He is quite suprised when Taeyeon decided to quite his job. He didnt inform him of his plans and just left them without any explanation.

"Well I moved to Mokpo. I start my own company there" he said. They talk more until a girl called Taeyeon's attention. They all look at her. 

Taeyeon introduced the girl as his new girlfriend. They went to Seoul to go to Wendy's birthday party. They are invited and they can miss it. They drop by at the mall to get her a gift. 

"So guys I want you to meet Irene my girlfriend." She bowed at them and they did the same.

"And Babe this is Yul, Yoong and Sooyoung. They are my good friends" 

"Its nice to meet you all" Irene said and smile at them. All of them were shocked. This Irene look quite like Tiffany to be honest.

They took a picture and couple bid their goodbye. The three of them were all happy.that Taeyeon finally moved on and found his new love. He deserve it after the pain his been thru.

*****************************************************

The girls were having their girls night out at Jessica's resto. Its been a long time since Tiffany joined them. 

Tiffany is drunk right now. She just want to drink all her pains.They have been.asking her about her relationship with her current boyfriend. She said all her frustations at them.

"You know what I wish he could be as understanding as Taeyeon! Taeyeon never doubted me before. He understood me the best. So why he cant do what Taeyeon did. He always accused me of cheating or flirting with some guy. He is so annoying! Why cant he be just like Taeyeon?" She starts blabbing. 

"Did you just compare him to your ex?" Sunny asked. Now she understand the problem. Gray hates being compared. Every guy hates that.

"Its because they are totally different. Taeyeon always gives in to me. He always said sorry first even when its my fault cause he said he cant stand one day of us arguing." 

"Then why did you leave him in the first place? If he understood you?" Jessica is getting annoyed. 

"Honestly, I dont know. I thought that he always controlling me. But now I missed everything. How he treats me and took care of me. I love the attention he is giving me. He loves me without asking anything in return" She said with tears on her eyes.

"And you only realise it now. Its been 3 years Tiff! You cant complain now cause you are the very reason of it. So it up." Jessica explode. She hates her friends indecisiveness. 

"I miss him Jess. I miss him so much. I drove him away. He just vanished and I dont even know where he is right now.!" 

"Well you are already too late. You hurt him so bad. He leaves cause he cant take it anymore. Try being in his shoes and you will understand the pain the you inflicted on him. I am not taking sides but I think Taeyeon had enough of you." Jessica stood up. She is mad.

"You hurted him so please stop dragging him with your problems with your current boyfriend." She walk out to get a breath of fresh air.

"You dont deserve this Taengoo.!" She said.

 

***************************************************** 

Realization everybody....