Chapter 2 ( Three months pregnant )

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day , the poor angel woke up in the evening , when the sun's slowly setting and it's start raining heavily , thunderstorm made it loud sound outside and he flinched , felt his heart beating fast before he run in panic , found no sight of his man and he curled into the couch and pulled his knee to his chest ..trembling in fear and crying there ..

Have always had phobia from thunderstorm and being alone like now does make him feel so scared that he can't bear it ..

He start sobbing , blocking his ears and that lead the man inside the studio room he work at to open the door and run towards the living room to find his wife at that state ..

Seungcheol eventually approached him and hugged him tightly .

" God baby ..I'm here , there's nothing to be afraid of nah ?.."ย 

He's clutching on his shirt with both hands , nuzzled his face on his neck as he picked him up easily into his strong arm and walked back to the studio room . taking off his black sweaters and dressing the angel into it gently "..when the rain clam down I'm gonna take you to the doctor .." Seungcheol murmured with soft smile . ruffled that black pop hair gently , feeling the softness tangling between his fingers . and jeonghan looking adorably to him .

" B-but I'm not sick ~."ย 

Seungcheol pecked his forehead .

" I know baby ..I wanted to check up on my unborn child ~."ย 

His eyes widened and he felt tears willing around his honey colored eyes .ย 

" H-how did you know ?". seungcheol sadly smiled to him as he hugged him into his arm while he sat on the office chair .ย 

" I just noticed and I know I was stupid enough to not notice earlier .., you just can't imagine how freaking happy I'm to know that you're pregnant with my first child .." Jeonghan reached over and wiped the slight tears appeared on his man's eyes . held his cheek and packed his lips .

" So I wanted to check up on you and my baby , to see how healthy you're .. ~."ย 

The man welcomed the peck and turned into soft kisses , moving them against that cute thinner one and opening his mouth as he deepens it . and held his wife's waist gently as they make out soundly .

ย " Have you phoned your mother ?!".ย 

Jeonghan shook his head as he rested his forehead on the man's own after pulling from the kisses .

" I wanted to tell you first ...about it ."

Seungcheol's heart flutters , pinched his angel's nose .." Aigoo~~." ย He Blushed innocently and pouted as his nose become red .

" Okay , now shall we take quick shower ?". He gets up , angel snuggled to his arm as he carry him gently while planting soft kisses on his hair , forehead , cheek . And the younger melting there , shutting his eyes on the way and blushed as seungcheol squeezed his booty .

" Don't sleep , we'll be going after taking shower baby ~."ย 

" Umm~~." He replied by that sound , feeling sleepy although he just woke from a big nap . is it really because of the pregnancy ?!

ย 

ย 

~~~~~

ย They were in the car , on their way to the nearest hospital , and gladly the rain have stopped by 9.30 and now the streets become lively again . seungcheol stopped the car because of the red line and looked at his angel busy looking outside the street with sleepy eyes .

He knew pretty well what kind of past jeonghan have faced before . that's why he's always quiet , and he cry like baby , like what happened earlier when there was thunderstorm . moreover , he accepted him for who he's because who just can't adore thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter