Chapter 6 ( Jeonghan's tears )

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

........

Jeonghan's wiping his husband's face with wet warm small rag he found on the table . start to clean his face gently ,then he cleaned both of his bigger hands and his black hair as he's sleeping deeply and due to him loosing blood , the man have high fever and jeonghan could only pray to god that he get better ..

The angel wiped his own tears and bite his bottom lips.

" Please ..dear god , heal him faster ."

 He have called his mother and said to her that he went out to buy few things and met seungcheol . 

Didn't want her to worry . and tell her about the adventure that happened today .

He told her they will go to the hot spring to spend the night . and tomorrow he will come back to stay in her home .

But seeing his husband hardly breathing as his cheek red and face pale .. 

Jeonghan's not sure if one day will be enough for his man to be back to his normal state ..

His lips trembled ..then he bite it .

Because of him  , seungcheol's suffering of strong fever like this ..

" C-cheolie ~i'm sorry ..I'm so useless .." He's wiping every tears slipping with both hands ,  soft cheek becoming pink because whenever he cry it happens . touched his man's cheek and it gently ..

" I wish if I can take your pain away .." 

*Drop*

His tears dropped into the man's cheek and slipped down .

The sudden slight drop has made him wake and open his chocolate colored eyes .

" Baby ...."

Jeonghan hugged him as he lie almost in top of him , crying there and seungcheol smiled softly . patted his as he clutch on his shirt and nuzzle his face on his neck .

" I'm getting well baby ...it's just lose of blood , I'm kind used to this ..." 

Jeonghan pulled back to face his husband and his tears surrounded around his eyes .  pouted cutely there and sniffled.

" Don't say it like it's easy thing to lose blood , you're hurt because I was being in your way ..I'm so stupid ." 

Seungcheol flipped his angel on his back and now his leg between that slim body , leaning over and capturing his pink smooth slips softly and jeonghan closed his eyes eventually .

Feeling the man's hot breath as they move their lips soundly .and then jeonghan pulled back and looked away with flushed cheek .

" W-we can't ..you're hurt .." 

Seungcheol tittled his head .

" I'm okay baby , I can do it ..I can do anything when it comes to you .." 

He inhaled his smell , biting the flesh of his neck and there ..jeonghan hugging his neck and ..but seungcheol noticed his angel's moan seems different as if jeonghan were ...

Seungcheol pulled back to look and cracked .

He's completely numb and dozing off as he look at him blankly ..then he shut his eyes and sleepiness took over him .

" Right ..I slept for the rest of the day and now it's 8.00 in the morning .." 

Did jeonghan watched over him all this time ..?

Haven't he slept single minutes ?

Oh god ..

Seungcheol could feel his heart softening and melting ..

How could he not notice ?

" C-cheolie .." He called in his first stage of sleepiness , reaching over and his beautiful hand trying to reach for his man .

So seugcheol get closer , leaned a bit there , avoiding to rest himself on the slim body and pregnant tummy so he won't harm his angel and the baby by his weight .

When jeonghan took grip of that shirt he smiled in relief ..

" Give me g-good night kiss ." although it's morning right now . seungcheol chuckled and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter