Chapter 7 (new look+ new world )🌼❤

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

jeonghan's looking at his reflect on the mirror while his hair falling on the ground  , his man there cutting with sad face , can't believe that he's doing this when he admire jeonghan's brown natural hair .

Now that he did it ..

Because of his stupidity , he's changing his angel's appearance so he won't be in dangerous  , if he didn't joined the organization he wouldn't have to do that . 

Jeonghan who were quiet the whole time he's having his hair cut finally he spoke with pure smile .

" Cheolie , I-I like it like this ~." 

He giggled , moving his head slightly and titling his head . checking his new look and turning around to face his husband when he stood up .

" I'm sorry baby ..." The man seems to be feeling so down ..and jeonghan hugged his waist , nuzzling his face on his chest and sadly smiled .

" Cheolie , I told you that I like it...I actually planned to cut it for long time ." 

The man kept touching and feeling his wife's hair , feeling his heart throbbing and he gets back on his mind when jeonghan slapped him with pouts .

" I said I like it like that seungcheol ." 

He looked up as he was saying that , brown eyes becoming hazel when the sun light coming through the window of the hotel bedroom .

 Seungcheol's heart pounded heavily .

" It's not like I'm blad .." He waved his hair cutely and some of his hair burshed against the man's face .

" From now on , we'll be living in Vietnam .., I know someone there might help us ." 

Jeonghan flinched when he gets picked up easily , as his man walked towards the bathroom and placed him back on his foot .

" Let's take shower and hurry up to the airport ." 

Jeonghan smiled brightly .

" Okay cheolie ~~." 

 

❤🌼In the airport 🌼❤

He's holding his and his wife's passport while the brown haired beauty opening his mouth in surprise when he saw a beautiful young lady sells accessories and bracelets so beautiful that he went unconsciously there while seungcheol busy showing the two passport to the man and he said their flight should be ready in two hours .

" We should grip something to eat since we didn't have breakfast ." 

*Silent *

" Baby ?". The man turned to look around him , behind him . and his pregnant angel's no where to be seen .

Till he heard that sweet voice calling him from a sulks few block away .

" Seungcheol come here ~~." He jumped happily , and when his man went there , jeonghan innocently shoved a bracelet that shine colorful light and he wear the same around his tiny slim waist .

" It's so beautiful right cheolie ?". He intertwined their hands , and the foreigner woman smiled at the cute couple .

" Baby ..don't disappear so suddenly like that , I felt like my heart will stop ." jeonghan looked up to him with worried glances , as he's seeing again his husband feeling down from his figure he can feel that he's hiding something from him .

The younger wife cupped his cheek .

" Smile .." 

He held the side of his mouth to make the man smile and seungcheol moved his wife's smaller hands .

" Stop baby ..I'm fine , I'm not sad ." jeonghan cupped his cheek again and kissed him softly on the lips . the woman blushed in there .

" That's all showing on your face .." Seungcheol felt his heart throbbing . reaching over unconsciously to hug the love of his life and hold back his tears .

" I'm gonna cry like a baby someday seriously ~." 

Jeonghan smiled sadly and patted his husband's back .." I'm here whenever you need me cheolie~." 

After the hug lasted for a while jeonghan spook .

" Should we go eat something , there's a sulks sell ramen with rice cake cheolie ..your favorite !". 

He pulled him to it by grabbing his waist and running to where people standing on line to have some .

The ajumma look so lovely as she gave people with sweet smile and special soda drink for free .

When it's their turn , jeonghan's jumping there excitedly .

" Ajumma , make for two ." 

Seungcheol smiled warmly .

He will surely take jeonghan to that speical place he visited before in Vietnam .

......

They sat together in the seat , where families rest before their flight . the husband there holding himself from attacking his wife right in front of the people , watching jeonghan adorably slurping the ramen and happily at the delicious taste .

" Cheolie ~the one I make is nothing like that , I really at cooking ." jeonghan flushed , pouted after that , thinking all this time his cooking were terrible . seungcheol smiled warmly .

" If your cooking , will I ever eat all the dishes you made before ?". 

He took that hand has their wedding ring .

Kissing it softly and jeonghan's cheek turned pink . as people walking by squealed and smiled at the cheesy sight .

"  Cheolie ~i love you ."  Seungcheol felt himself losing his mind ..for his angel to say that suddenly and cutely like that , the man stood up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter