Chapter 9 ( the halong bay with my angel ) ❤🌼

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of them are walking around the wall of the halong bay and the clear blue water making jeonghan speechless . seungcheol watching him with soft smile .

So damn cute .

" Here , we can take free boat to sail around the bay and stop by the beautiful park and have fun ." nina told happily , pulling jeonghan by hugging his arm towards the bridge and seungcheol following behind while admiring the wonderful sight .

" Is it okay to sail now ? Because obviously it's too cloudy . it might rain ". He murmured mostly to himself because Nina's busy teasing his angel about something that made him blush . and he cutely looked at him before looking away 

And seungcheol here standing and shaking his head , before smile curls to his lips .

" Nina , you're really something , leave him alone for god's sake ."  she giggled , waved for the sailing man in boat as he came and smiled to the beautiful people he'll be taking them for a beautiful sail around the bay today .

" The three of us ~." Nina told , as the man nodded and welcomed them in his middle sized boat . nina was able to go down by herself being used to it but for jeonghan , he's hesitated cutely there , seungcheol gets down as will and opened his arm for his wife to jump .

" Don't be afraid baby ..jump , I will catch you ." 

Nina looking and smiling softly .

Such a sweet couple .

Jeonghan closed his eyes and jumped , immediately get into his husband's warm strong arm and the man carried him so gently , and when he placed him on his feet , jeonghan looked up to his husband with shy smile .  

" You need to sit down sir ." the man interpret their lovely moment and nina giggled back there . jeonghan sit next to her , meanwhile seungheol near by ..eyes admiring his pregnant angel as he look around with shining sparkling eyes ..nina busy taking pictures of jeonghan and seungcheol ..then she took a video of the beautiful breath taking sight . 

" C-cheol..look at the mountain , there's a waterfall ." the cutest thing ever when he's saying that and half screaming being excited and so damn happy to be able to see such an amazing view . birds coming and flying above them and the sound of the waterfall's so loud .

Seungcheol went to sit next to his angel and cupped his cheek before he peck his lips soundly and depended the kisses more . Nina flushing there and taking pictures of the soundly hot French like kisses and she found it too adorable to see jeonghan tensing up and clutching on the man's shirt .

They pulled back and jeonghan's face burning .

" C-cheol , we're in public ." He looked down . feeling too shy to look at his man .

" I don't care about that , look Nina's totally enjoying this ."  Jeonghan turned to look and the woman grinned to him while holding her camera . 

" Keep going on , I dont see anything ." she joked and giggled at her own joke , meanwhile jeonghan flushing and pouted as he refused to continue and went to seat in the other side , but his plan didn't work as he slipped on his own step and fell on the not so deep water , just that his foot doesn't reach the ground and that made him panic cause obviously he can't swim .

Nina covered as she saw seungcheol jumping inside the water after throwing off his shirt on the woman's face , not by purpose thought .

He dig inside where he spotted his pregnant wife holding his hands up with pleading expression ..tears hidden by the water and his beautiful brown hair rose up and tangled inside the water . the sun's light entered the water and the reflect made the view like they were snapping a drama sense .

The man took his angel and embraced him before going up slowly and jeonghan panted , relieved because he's able to breathe again . Meanwhile seungcheol not pulling of the hug but kept embracing that figure .

"Are you okay baby ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter