Chapter 11 ( The End ) 💞💕💛

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🌸💕 Around 1:30 AM 💕🌸

Seungcheol hugging both of his happiness , Jeonghan half sleeping as he blankly trying to raise his T-shirt up so his baby boy can drink from his mommy’s fresh delicious milk . 

Seungcheol’s slowly waking up as he opened his eyes and saw the cute sight of his child trying to find his mommy’s s but he was a little bit far from it so Seungcheol chuckled. Sliding his 2 months old baby closer and he cutely starts drinking, Jeonghan dozing there feeling so sleepy. 

Because the day before, he wasn’t able to sleep well, because his man was at work, Nina too and he stayed with his child all the ten hours alone while he hasn’t slept and his baby boy wakes up from time to time.

after all being a mother’s full of responsibility but still, he loves his child so much that he wants another one already so that his baby won’t play alone. 

Seungcheol looked at his wife, eyes softening and heart fluttering, reaching over slowly to that cheek, pat it gently as he admires his wife’s beauty and the way that his hair turned back long.

And for some reason, his baby boy’s fully awake now, and he won’t let his papa go back to sleep, so Seungcheol smiled softly, reached over his hand and his baby boy held his index finger with his tiny small hand. 

“ Wanna go with papa out and watch movie ?!”

The man whispered , looked at the boy blinking  cutely . Took him soon in his arm , carefully carrying his second angel . Pecked between his eyes . 

“ You really love being awake yeol-ah huh?!”

He stepped inside the living room quietly , placed his baby down on the sofa and had his blue and purple cute pacifier , he’s innocently on them there . While his papa already flipping on the channels to see if there’s any interesting movie . 

He will let his wife sleep as long as he can , Because seungcheol’s very aware of his wife’s condition these days . He doesn’t sleep a lot because of their beautiful child . 

 

And there’s one thing bothering him these days thought , he thought that jeonghan’s mental illness have been gone the moment he give birth to his child , the moment he become a mother . But Seungcheol noticed that jeonghan’s not acting like himself the past few days . 

He start to talk less , and he wasn’t the only one who noticed that , it’s Nina as will and she told Seungcheol right after he came back from work that day. 

Seungcheol doesn’t Know why suddenly Jeonghan’s Acting like this. 

He’s so broken inside, he wants to talk to him about it but Jeonghan’s Not giving him a chance. 

The man bites his lips, clutched his fist as he remembered the panic and shocking attack that Jeonghan has been through because of him. When he was kidnapped that day. 

“ S-Seungcheol ?!”  The man’s heart jumped at that voice, turned to look and found Jeonghan there, rubbing his eyes off the sleep, breathed out slightly and he eventually kneeled down and looked at his child. 

“ I brought him here so that you can sleep well baby , it’s still late so go back to sleep , I will stay with yoojin till he fall asleep .” 

Jeonghan picked him his child , rose his T-shirt innocently and the baby start sipping on his mommy’s milk once again . 

“ Y-you have work tomorrow cheolie , so you should go back to sleep .” 

The man that’s going to be in his thirty soon frowned , reached over to touch his wife’s hair and Jeonghan looked up to him emotionally . Had teary eyes and the man felt his heart break slowly .

” Jeonghan’s there something bothering you ?!”

“ N-no , there’s nothing .”

He shook his head, embraced his child as he drinks innocently. start crying suddenly and Seungcheol didn’t know what he should do.

” You’re not acting like yourself lately , so please baby can you just tell me ?!”

He touched his wrist and Jeonghan screamed , making the man back away as he widened his eyes . 

The baby starts crying at the sudden scream so Seungcheol picked him up instead and run inside their bedroom so Nina and her daughter won’t be disturbed in their sleepiness, Jeonghan held his head and clutched on it there as he cries. 

After giving his child back his pacifier and rocking him a bit, Seungcheol run outside to see his wife in this state. 

Never knowing what he should do about, he sat next to him and pulled him on his arm, hugged him tenderly and so gently, pecked his hair and Jeonghan hugging back as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter