Chapter 5 ( The cruel proof )

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He become part of this organization known as mafia only for one thing .

To seek revenge for his family .He wanted to know who's the one behind his parent's murders . and he know which organization is behind this . the one who created a new kind of drug and weapons .

Their enemies ..

The leader of it and his worst enemy that he faced 

 So he won't ever get out of this company till he kill that man ..

That one man he swears everyday to kill him Without mercy . 

So betyring the company right now come the last thing to his mind . and right now ..he know who's the one who have kidnapped his wife .

 

 

.....

Jeonghan opened his eyes ..still vision unclear as he's seeing white room ..tried moving but he couldn't , the poor angel looked down where he's sitting on wooden chair . arm and leg tied well by a tight rope against the chair .

He widened his eyes ..and tears willed around it .

Hearing footstep coming close to him and the figure held his chin .

Made him look up and smirked .

" I can't believe that harsh strong choi seungcheol's head over heals for you , what did you do , spelled magic on him ?!". 

Jeonghan's looking at him with fearful wide eyes , unable to say anything and the man with eye patch in front of him admiring how he's scared like that .

" Do you know why I have brought you here ? our boss wanted seungcheol to proof that he ain't having thing for you .." 

*Step*step*

 

" Kim yoojin ...stop your bull ..." 

The servant who's watching over the tied wife flinched , the same goes to jeonghan as he heard the deep scary loud voice ..

Who's this man ? 

From this servant called yoojin's reaction ..jeonghan put in his mind that this person's no one but the boss . 

He kneeled down in front of him and jeonghan looked at him with serious dead glare and that made the man laugh slightly ..

" It feels like you're getting angry at lion ..meanwhile you're a small kitten and trash to me .." He slapped his cheek hard and jeonghan whimpered . bite his bottom lips and stayed strong .

Cause he know his man will be here to save him ...

He believe in him .

" We did a rule for this organization ,  it's ten ..and one of them we don't get married ..or make any relationship cause it waste of time ..we only seek for murder , kill the unwanted people from this world ." 

He pulled on his hair and jeonghan screamed .

" Shut the up !!!." He yelled out his lung and due the shock the poor younger froze and widened his eyes ..tears falling so much and suddenly he heard the door of the room he's in slam open ..

His man stood there , clutching his fist as he looked at him in that state .

" Oh seungcheol you're here .." 

The boss smirked . watching seungcheol's eyes cold and dark as he blankly walked towards him ..

" Why would you bother yourself to bring him here ?"

 He asked the boss . eyeing him with straight cold look .

" I heard you're in relationship with him ..that's why you have been absent for two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter