Chapter 4 ( Sudden disappear )

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤😉Enjoy🤗❤

......

His mother welcomed him by a warm hug , his black soft hair and shut her eyes as she missed him so much .

" How are you sweetie ? I'm so happy that you come ..umma's lonely here you know ~~." Jeonghan innocently smiled brightly to his only family . tears willed around his eyes as he bite his bottom lips .

" I'm totally fine umma ...cheolie decided to drove me here cause he'll be late tonight .." His mother nodded , reached over and took her son's belonging before she place it on the coffee table . jeonghan sat down beside here and rested a little ..

Doesn't know why his back hurts like this although he haven't exhausted his body or done anything could hurt him like this .  

Meanwhile , the pure mother looking at her son , realized that something's not as it is in her son ,  she looked at him shutting his eyes and relaxing and holding his clothed tummy ..

His tummy .

Right .

The woman covered .

" Sweetie ...there's something that you didn't tell me about right ?".  Jeonghan blinked ..

Did he just forget to tell her ?

" I'm t-three month pregnant umma ~~." Tears rolled down the woman's eyes and jeonghan still doesn't know how he forget to tell his mother when he were so excited to tell her . he cutely wiped her tears and smiled sweetly ..

" Umma I'm sorry I forgot to tell you ..I'm so stupid ." 

She hugged him for dear life as she cry in happiness .

" Umma know that you're having stressful days ..I can't blame you sweetie ." she his both cheek and the angel there smiling innocently .

" Yesterday I went to hospital with him ..although that I was dozing off there while the doctor checking up on me ..." He blushed at this point . and his mother giggled .

" Aigoo ..my pregnancy by you have made me like this too ..I could sleep anywhere and y-your father didn't like it .."  Her voice quivered . jeonghan widened his eyes a bit at the mention of his father ..then he smiled sadly and gripped his mother's hands .

" I see , appa have always been serious ." 

The woman heard and felt her heart breaking ..remembering the past and jeonghan bite his bottom lips .

" I'm sorry to bring that topic again ." She said and tears streamed down eventually ..flashback of her son crying and screaming for help when his father abused him and treated him violently . she wasn't able to do anything ..

" U-umma stop it's fine now .." 

Who's supposed to calm the other ?! The poor angel's the one who's calming his mother while he's the one who had the mentally illness after his father's treatment . before he know seungcheol ..he used to stay alone , shiver in fear as he remembers ..act sometimes weird and his mother noticed all of this ..

Like he get scared of the smallest things , cry at anything and scream as he have nightmares . wake up in morning and stay in bed looking at nothing but the ceiling till late hours ...

His mother tried to make him open up for the society after his father dead when he suddenly had a heart problem ..and when he were sleeping his heart stopped beating announcing his death ..

Till one day she took him to a doctor of Ps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter