Chapter 1 (Seungcheol's mood ❤)

I'll protect you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was cooking a delicious dinner at 9.00 like he always do . lovingly adding some salt into the boiling curry and tasting with soft smile .  heart fluttering innocently ..waiting for his life mate to return back home after he went out since the morning at 8.00 .

The sound of the door clicked open have made him shut the oven immediately and run out the kitchen . 

Saw his husband taking off his shoes , then he stood up , looked at him seriously and he didn't look in good mood which made the poor wife stand in front of him to take off his coat like always ..

" C-cheolie ..I made you curry tonight .." The strong muscle bodied man nodded coldly ..went pass his wife while taking off his shirt and black wife beater . Jeonghan bite his bottom lips and sadly looked at the ground .

This is not the first time it happened . he return in gloomy bad mood or sometimes come back with the sweetest bright mood but right now ..he's totally the opposite and tomorrow surely he will calm down ..

Jeonghan doesn't know and have no idea about what happened ..but as he's seeing right now some injures and scratches on the man's toned muscle shoulder and arm ..he knew that he had some fights and hard mission . 

" S-seungcheol ~~." He embraced him from the back as he were fixing the bed .

" At least eat .." hearing his wife's tone ..he knew that he's holding himself from crying ..because jeonghan's worried like hell about him . and he never felt relaxed while he's not at home ..

He put all his concerned to him when he go and doesn't focus on anything till he return save to him .

The man clutched his fist .

The man moved his wife's arm from hugging his waist .

" I'll be sleeping ..don't disturb me ." 

Tears fell like rivers from the beautiful black haired beauty . he looked at the man lying on the bed and turning to the other side ..

" O-okay ..." He turned off the light , shut the door as he went out , wiping his tears with both hands ..standing adorably like that while crying all alone . 

Ended up putting the food he prepped with all the love inside the fridge to heat it tomorrow and head to bed with his husband . 

~~~~~~

 

 Next morning ..the pure angel woke up to the light of the sun shining through the bedroom's window ,  birds singing close to his ear cause they're living on this three he can view outside .

He sit up and rubbed his eyes from the sleep with both hands .

Stood up and shoved his reddened barefoot into the slippers and went inside the bathroom to wash up only to find his husband standing in front of the sink , still wearing the same close from yesterday as he shave his chin and blinked as he saw him .

He places the razor down ..washed his mouth areas , dried it by the small towel before walking over his wife .

" .Good morning baby ~." he pecked his forehead , eyelid ,both cheek and lips

jeonghan smiled cutely .

" Morning cheolie ~~.." As always he seems back to his good mood and jeonghan couldn't just forget what happened yesterday so easily ..but he innocently just give up and looked as the man his cheek and suddenly he said out with sweet tone .

" Baby the curry you made yesterday's still there right ?". 

Jeonghan nodded .

" Can you heat it for me while I take shower ?". 

Jeonghan looked at him surprisingly .

" B-but it's morning cheolie .." He flushed cutely as seungcheol pecked his lips after he said that .

" I know ...Even if it's morning , I will still eat what you made yesterday ~."  He smiled with cute blush as he nodded 

And after a while of silence  he clutched on the man's black wife beater .

" A-are you going out today ?". 

He pulled all of his courage to ask .

Seungcheol's eyes darkened , let out a sigh .

" I'm not going out ..even if I have too .." 

He took off his shirt , and jeans , boxer and the spry to warm .

Jeonghan took his lover's dirty clothes and placed it in the laundry basket .

" I-il be out heating your food cheolie ~." Jeonghan sweetly murmured as he went out and left his man alone washing up and relaxing under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter