تسعة

Root of the Blues | pcy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought it was weird when Chanyeol stopped being home doing the one thing he loves most but then it got alarming when he snapped at me a little too much and couldn't focus while drawing a new piece, feeling bad about what he had drawn. 

 

 

 

He probably thought I didn't notice that he doesn't sleep at night and he stopped eating. He thought I didn't notice his sweaty hands and clenched jaw.

 

 

 

He avoids talking to me so I can't even ask what's wrong, it's like he's trying to shut me out of his life. He even went times without coming home, he was God knows where doing God knows what. 

 

 

 

He always finds a way to not answer my questions or not to have a conversation with me, before he suddenly stopped drawing, he would say he needed to focus or he would say he needed to sleep because he needs to get up early. 

 

 

 

The last conversation we had was about what to have for lunch, yes, he never asked about how was I doing or if I can even stand properly because my legs are all swollen. We didn't sit like normal parents and discussed what we want to name our child, if it was a boy or a girl, should we wait to reveal the gender or not. None. I decided on my own that I won't reveal it, it would make it easier for me to not think about how would it go when I give birth and if it's going to be a happy event or sad and lonely one.

 

 

 

He now gets frustrated easily so I try to keep feelings to myself, hoping he would feel safe to come tell me what's bothering and stressing him out. I also noticed that he gets headaches a lot and sits there holding his head in both hands so I told him he should take something for it, he just nodded. 

 

 

 

**

 

I opened the door to be met with incoherent noises. I ran inside and threw my bag and keys next to the door. 

 

 

 

I followed the noise and it came from the bathroom, Chanyeol was sitting on the floor, hands hugging his stomach, throwing his soul up. 

 

 

 

I sat next to him and put a supporting hand on his back. I scooted back when I saw the liquid a black blood. I gasped and squeezed his shoulders. He shrugged it off a bit in order to support himself and get up, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter