ستة

Root of the Blues | pcy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stood wide and tall, greeting everyone who dropped by to say some sweet words to Chanyeol with a smile. He did almost the same, mumbling a bunch of “Thank you’s” and other sentences that showed how grateful he was. It was an event where he showed his latest paintings and a lot, and I mean a lot, came to see the famous Park Chanyeol and his unique paintings, they were mixed between young adults who liked to see paintings assuming they do understand ‘art’ and other elegant people who did understand ‘art’, I was one of the young adults who just liked to see paintings, I liked the overall painting, I didn't really look too deep into paintings because I couldn't pretend that I understood all the symbols to it while I only liked the way he drew the girl's hair, the little details and how they both stood under a full moon. I just appreciated his efforts and gave him the support he needed. 

 

I looked up at him and he had his iconic small smile that I was so used to now, he looked in front of him watching people study his paintings, I tapped on his forearm carefully, he looked down at me, waiting for me to speak. 

 

“I'll go to the bathroom for a minute.” I whispered. 

 

He nodded. 

 

 

I felt nauseous so I thought I would hurry before people would be watching me do my own painting instead which wasn't pretty. 

 

 

I rested my head on the wall, tucking at the hem of my coat, waiting patiently for the the disgusting liquid to attack my throat and keep my lungs from breathing but nothing came out. I've been here for a pointed time now so I figured this might be a false alarm again and I should go back and be the supporting wife. 

 

While I was finding my way back, I came across the hung paintings and I noticed that they were some that I was too busy to catch a sight of, I decided to check them before going back. They were all pretty and drawn by the same technique he used since ever but what really caught my attention was one where there was this girl, very pretty hair, in a field

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter