عشرة

Root of the Blues | pcy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting with Luna after class, I somehow had enough energy to give classes. I felt like I needed some fresh air, so giving classes was my best choice because that also meant that I won't be alone. I hate being alone. 

 

We were deciding what to have for lunch, since it was 2pm and well, Chanyeol always had a way to take care of himself. 

 

“I want burgers– wait, you can't eat junk food and such,” Luna stated. 

 

 

“I think I can…” I thought, I know I should eat healthy but eating junk shouldn't be forbidden right? 

 

 

“No! You should eat healthy, forget burgers,” She continued, thought a little then asked “Aren't you supposed to crave things?”

 

 

“I should but I don't really feel like eating in the first place, so not really,” I said, half pouting. 

 

 

“Okay, I didn't want to mention this but I'm not the only one who's concerned. What's wrong Déwei, you know you can always dumb whatever is bothering you between us,” She gave me an apologetic look. 

 

I breathed, sighed, and began “It's okay, really. This is a very normal phase for a pregnant woman, hormones, you know,” I said, I'm not exactly lying, it's true, pregnant women go through lots of mood swings, I know I do. Plus the whole “thing” should only stay between Chanyeol and me. No one should be updated with my private life or how my husband is giving me a hard time! 

 

 

“I won't push it Déwei but know you can always turn to me,” She smiled a weak smile. I knew she wouldn't believe but I knew she would understand. 

 

 

 “So, what should we eat?” She started again. 

 

“I want to eat sushi, is that considered craving?” I asked. 

 

 

“Sushi it is!” She said as she grabbed her phone to order. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter