PC bang 💻 [R-13]

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

rated for language

"Oh, come on. Join me in Counter-Strike instead of LOL." Chaeyoo pouted. Baekhyun and her love to play pc online games but Chaeyoo likes action more that rpg* games. However, Baekhyun is opposite of her.

"But babe, it's more fun playing LOL." Baekhyun furiously tapped his keyboard button like mad. They were playing at public pc room as usual and Baekhyun with his disguised outfit.

"Where's the fun, huh?" Chaeyoo mockingly said. She was so into her games until someone shoot her death.

", no!" She screamed. Chaeyoo was devastated seen her character died and slumped on her seat. Baekhyun laughed.

"Oh, look. Your character died." Baekhyun and stuck his tongue to his wife. Chaeyoo went to Baekhyun and slapped his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Baekhyun whined. Chaeyoo stuck her tongue back and kicked his chair.

"And what was that for?" Baekhyun exclaimed and turned his head back to his game but realizing that another player was attacking him.

"What theㅡ No! Oh! No!! !" Baekhyun tapped his keyboard as fast as he can but the "Game Over" that displayed at his pc screen making him upset.

"What the heck." Baekhyun's turn to slumped on his seat. His wife's giggled upsetting him more and he raised from his seat to leave without his wife.

"Oppaㅡ" Chaeyoo went to chase Baekhyun but was stopped by some strange guy

"What a beautiful lady doing here alone, playing Counter-Strike?" The guy asked her. Baekhyun turned immediately to see his wife staring at the guy dumbfoundedly.

"I'm here withㅡ"

"Fierce are not you?" Clai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter