Lost ring 💍✨

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, no, no, no. Where did the ring go?" She almost cried, searching her wedding ring. She can't lose it. Well, it's her special ring. Got a big meaning behind the ring. Sound like the lord of the ring, lol back to the story, author.

"Aish, I can't find it." Her hair messed like she just came through the storm. Her face stained with her tears and her makeup got smeared. She was supposed to get prepared for her dinner date with Baekhyun tonight. But seems like fate didn't side with her today.

She was tired of searching it. She was tired of crying. She was tired of everything. Urgh! Where it is?!, she thought. She wants to scream and yell for the ring to come back to her. If she can, she won't tiring herself before the date. She slid her back down the wall until her landed on the floor.

"Babe, are you okay? It's been an hour since you in there." Baekhyun's concerned voice sounded on the other side but she was too upset to make long sentences so she kept it simple.

"Baekhyun-ah..." She sobbed, knowing that he could hear that she was crying. He didn't even wait for any second to open the door and ran in after hearing her sob. "Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He shot her a lot of questions while his expressions showed that he was panicking because she was in breaking state. "I lost my ring."

You can see dot dot dot above them. "Wait, what?" he showed unbelievable-face to Chaeyoo. "You wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter