a. Jeju-do 🌾

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, oppa. This hotel room is too big for both of us."  Chaeyoo said when she stepped into the room. Her eyes brightened to see the room filled with a romantic vibe. The white bed sheets were filled with rose petals formed as a heart. She couldn't hide her smiles and hugged her husband immediately.

"Did you just call me oppa?" Her husband, Baekhyun teased. Chaeyoo giggled and hid her face on Baekhyun's chest.

She did call Baekhyun as oppa sometimes. Chaeyoo is older a months than Baekhyun.

"Thank you for being such a romantic, jagiya." Chaeyoo smiled on his chest.

She knew that she was such a tease.

"Only for you," Baekhyun said with a kiss to his everything's forehead and hugged her.

Chaeyoo hugs him back.

They stayed like that for a few minutes then they started to unpack their stuff.

"What did you just say just now? This room was too big for us?" Baekhyun asked while helping his wife unpack their luggage. Chaeyoo nodded as the answer.

"Oh, it's not that big though. If we want to do that, this place will be too small." Baekhyun smirked and Chaeyoo's cheek started to burn.

"Oppa!" She hit Baekhyun's chest playfully and shook her head. Baekhyun did nothing but laughed like a maniac.

Baekhyun thought that it's more fun to tease Jung Chaeyoo aka Byun Chaeyoo, his wife until she got tired from blushing and laughing.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter