c. Olive green 🌿 [R-16]

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun-ah, palli!" Chaeyoo ran towards the shore and played the water. Baekhyun just stared at her, felt annoyed.

"What are you doing there? Come on, join me." She walked back to Baekhyun and pulled his hand to the wave.

"Do you really have to wear this y dress?" Baekhyun said annoyedly, following her. Those erted men kept watching his girl like they wanna to eat her.

"Why? The dress is cute though. Soomin packed it for me." Chaeyoo whined. She poutly touched her olive green one-piece outfit.

"I didn't look pretty in it?" She bit her lips. Baekhyun shook his head and back hugged her.

"You look so beautiful. But I don't like how the guys keep ogling on your thighs and your shoulder." He grasped her thighs and nipped her shoulder making Chaeyoo gasped.

"Baekhyun-ah, we are in public." Chaeyoo tried to shove his hands away but Baekhyun stayed like that and hung his head over Chaeyoo's shoulder.

"I love you." Baekhyun suddenly said. Chaeyoo chuckled and turned to hug Baekhyun properly.

"Because of you, I kept turning into full cheesiness." Chaeyoo laughed and pecked his lips.

"I love you too."

◁▷

ps'/ Jeju-do series
of Chaehyun moments ♡

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter