That aegyo πŸ™Š

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh, guys stop. I need to go." Soomin said to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chaeyoo during ChanBaek's quarrel.

"Where are you going??" Chanyeol asked.

"To someplace that I and Chaeyoo used to go together. When we were in a childhood. So could you please... leave me alone for a few minutes?" Soomin replied.

"Alright," Chanyeol and Baekhyun pouted.

"Where's that? Somehow, I can't remember." Chaeyoo asked.

"To the park," Soomin said, unsure. "Park?" Chaeyoo stifled her laugh when Soomin were practically said that she is going toΒ Park Chanyeol.

"Don't laugh." Soomin felt like crying and laughing at the same time.

Chaeyoo replied while laughing hard, "Okay then."

Chanyeol became clueless when they mentioned his last name, "To me? You're going to me?"

"Oh my gosh, you're so mean." Soomin chuckled. Chaeyoo laughed hard and Baekhyun replied proudly, "Well, my wife." Chaeyoo was dying from laughing.

"No, I'm going to a park." Soomin smile coldly replied to him. Chanyeol patted Soomin's head and smile, "Don't go home late, okay?"

Chaeyoo was still dying from laughing. "Yah! Stop, you're making me want to laugh too." Baekhyun can't watch his wife laughing too hard. The influence of laughing vibe.

Soomin restrained herself from killing someone else with her cringy thought. "Naeeeeeee, oppa ~" She smiled cutely with cringy voice.

Chanyeol's chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter