Ice cream juseyo 🍨

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagiya, please. Don't be mad at me~" Baekhyun said and pouted cutely. He was about to kiss Chaeyoo pinky cheek but Chaeyoo ran away from him.

"Hate you! Why did you forget to buy me an ice cream?!" Chaeyoo said, madly.

"Aishh~ It was just an ice cream, babe." Baekhyun tried hard to calm Chaeyoo down, well you know Chaeyoo. She's quite different than another. That's why Baekhyun loved her. Chaeyoo still mad at Baekhyun because Baekhyun forgot to buy her an ice cream when Baekhyun went to the nearest store.

"Just an ice cream?!"

"No! What I mean is, what if you lose me?" he said. "What if just because of that ice cream, we 'ended up everything that we shared before' ?" he continues as Chaeyoo feel frightened. Wow Baekhyun, proud of you!

"I-I-" when Chaeyoo was about to continue her words, her words cut as she felt a warm hug from behind. She bit her lips as she felt guilty. Baekhyun spoke, "I will never leave you, babe. You're my everything. How can I survive a day without a strong woman like you? How can I smile when I'm sad? How can I be happy when I miss you? You know, even though you're not perfect like other girls, you already look so damn perfect in my eyes. Look, I'm sorry about the topic early and yes an ice cream~" Baekhyun said and smiled sweetly to Chaeyoo.

"I'm was just kidding~ Your ice cream is in the fridge!" Baekhyun steps back from the hug and point into the refrigerator. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter