b. Sunset en ice cream🍦

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sirheo! I want it, I want it, I want it! No matter what." Chaeyoo stubbornly said. She wants that ice cream so bad.

"Baby, come on. Don't be like this. We can buy it later." Baekhyun tried so hard to make his wife move from the bench but nonetheless, she won't budge until she gets her ice cream.

"Noo. Why are you so mean? I just want that ice cream so can we go—"

"Fine." Baekhyun went to the ice cream parlor to buy the ice cream that she has been craving for, without waiting her finishing her talks. After that, he came back with her ice cream.

4 scoops, with a single cone.

Baekhyun stared at her, waiting for her to take the ice cream from his hand. "What are you waiting for? Just take it." Baekhyun said coldly.

Chaeyoo's hands were shaking when she took that ice cream.

Baekhyun ignored Chaeyoo when he sat beside her. Neither both of them dare to talk. When it was getting too awkward, Chaeyoo decided to speak first.

"B-baekhyun-ah." She was stuttering and Baekhyun looked at her blankly. "A-are you mad at me?" Chaeyoo looks like she going to cry. She felt guilty for forcing her husband to buy her that even they can buy it later.

"I'm not. Why ?" Baekhyun firmly said and that made Chaeyoo even scared to face her husband.

"I-I...I'm sorry." Chaeyoo's tears started to roll down on her cheeks. She bit her lips and cried quietly, quiet enough to not be drawn by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter