Barefaced 💬 [R-13]

JCY LIFE WITH BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*rated because of foul language*

"Look at this!" Chaeyoo read an article about EXO-L said they don't like Baekhyun without makeup and Baekhyun was trying to cover his face on his way to MuBank. She became furious to see this madness.

"What actual ing ! I'm so disappointed." Soomin, her best friend shared her thought.

"I'm so upset with them. How can they did this to you?" Chaeyoo frowned.

"Please don't be mad at them, jagi-" Baekhyun tried to comfort her but she cut him off.

"No. This is not right. Even though they are your fans, they are not supposed to do this. Byun Baekhyun, you are handsome even without a sibgle makeup on your face." Chaeyoo caressed his cheek, sadly.

"How do you think I can still fall in love to your barefaced?" Chaeyoo questioned the facts.

"Jagiya-"

"No! I'm so frustrated with this kind of fans. They are not ae-ris for god sake!" She cut him off again and yelled to Baekhyun.

"I'm so mad right now. I actually agree with Chaeyoo. They are not ae-ris. I wanna hit them with my lightstick." Soomin butted into their argument.

"Don't! They are like my daughters. I have said that before." Baekhyun replied but it makes Chaeyoo became more furious.

"Daughters love their parent no matter what! Even with your barefaced. So where's the logic of this fact?!" She shouted.

"Daughter treat their appa well. If they love you, they won't treat you like a doll. You are handsome even a makeup. They are so immature for god sake." Soomin soothed the fuming Chaeyoo by rubbed gently on her back.

"Yes!" Chaeyoo felt like crying.

"Just be yourself. That's what you are." Chaeyoo's voice was getting smaller and her eyes were b with tears.

"I don't like it when you suffering yourself by those intense diets and workout. You will get sick if you keep doing this. I... I... hate to see you suffer." her tears dropped one by one.

"Jagiya..." Baekhyun pleaded her to stop.

"Please." She sniffed, staring to Baekhyun and shook his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter