For my Readers

Echoes of Love

To My Readers,
Thank you for taking the time to read this. As a writer who’d been in a hiatus for a very long time now, I’d like to sincerely apologize to all of you. I’m sorry that I kept you waiting for updates on my ongoing stories. Writing is harder for me now than it has ever been. I have the willingness to produce a good story but nothing seems to help me at all in fighting my writer’s block. I already tried different ways. I went on vacations, I read good novels, I watched plenty of movies and TV series, and I even studied techniques on writing a fiction but none of it brought back what I was like when I had just started here on AFF. Frankly speaking , I’ve planned on deactivating my account. But I ended up not doing so because I too want to preserve the stories that I managed to write, read the comments from time to time, and feel once again how happy I was for bringing joy to others through the talent God has given me. 
Unlike before, I can no longer promise you that I’d come back since there’s no certainty that I can write again. You can unfollow my story if you want. I’d respect that. Just know that whatever it is you’ll choose to do with this unfinished story, this author is thankful to you for appreciating what I was once capable of. 


Once again, I’m sorry and...thank you.

 

-Kira_syj