People are useless.

Trust Me.

" Haneul.. what's gotten into you. Why are you acting like this?" You asked giving her a look of digust.

But before Haneul could reply, Myungsoo appeared.

" Oppa!"  You yelled out as you ran up to and hugged him.

He caught you in his arms then held both your hands without a single expression.

" Oppa, why is everyone here~?" You asked as you puffed out your cheeks.

" Lee ~~~ let's break up." Myungsoo said with a gulp.

" Wait, wha... what did you just say?" You asked with your lips trembling abit.

" Look, Haneul told me what you did and i just don't love you anymore. Your just not the Lee ~~~ i used to know now. Im sorry." He finished off.

You threw his hands out of yours as you tried to fight back the tears that were about to burst out.

" You know what, all you ing people are useless, i don't need you in my life." And with that you ran.. all the way home.

Im sorry.

Finally, im getting my revenge.

------------------------

As soon as you got home, you ran upstairs to your room and slammed the door shut.

Now, i don't have anyone that understands me or makes me feel special in the world. My parents are in America and don't even call me to see if im doing fine. Haneul my ex bestfriend has turned into a mega and Myungsoo.. he was my everything. I felt happy with him, but now his gone. He doesn't love me, and he probably never did. Everything we did together, everything he told me was a lie.

You lay on your bed as you let the tears pour out. They were unstoppable.

Okay, i've come to a conclusion. I can't trust anyone in the world. In the end they'll all leave you anyways. You know what, no one even cares about me, what's the point of living. 

The word suicide kept replaying in your head that night, as you cried yourself to sleep.

-----------------------

The next morning you woke up with your eyes all red and puffy from all the crying last night. You checked your phone only to see a text message from Haneul. 

" Lee ~~~ do you finally understand how i felt those years ago. I loved Chunji with all my heart and it turns out that you backstab me like that and kiss him. Some friend you are. But it's okay now, because i've gotten my revenge on you. Lee ~~~ you've finally tasted the sweet taste of revenge. Your precious Myungsoo Oppa doesn't love you anymore, he loves me. And, all those years that i had to spend as your so called 'bestfriend' , they were the worst years of my life. Everything we did together, everything i told you.. it was all a LIE."

-- Haneul.

You locked your phone after reading that and threw your phone at the wall. You sat back down onto your bed as you scoffed from Haneul's unbelieveable message.

So, this is how it turned out. Everything they did for me, it was all fake.

You buried your face into your hands, then you looked up as you bit your lip. You ran to your dressing room and found your most cherished dress. It was the one your parents had given to you, before they left to go to America. You put it on, then applied some make up, curled your hair and wore your best shoes.

If i want to die, i want to die wearing my favourite things.

The Dress: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt5s4yDxp51ql0subo1_500.jpg

You closed your eyes, as you let a teardrop fall.

You looked around your room, as you texted your parents .

" I love you."

You walked out of your house.

I guess this is my last goodbye.

You took a deep breath as you headed for the highest buliding, a building so high that with a jump, death was surely the answer.

No one wants me in the world, i guess i'll leave then.

---------------------------------------

Heey Guyss (:

Pretty depressing chapter ayee?

I feel so sorry for the main character girl..

But don't worry, someone new will be introduced into her life soon!

Hehe, comment and subscribe! <3

 

tumblr_ltq67tebqE1qabonro1_500.png