Lee Seongyeol.

Trust Me.

With heavy footsteps, you walked up the many stairs and eventually reached the top of the building. You took a deep breath as you slowly took yourself to the edge of the building. Your teeth were chattering as the many teardrops strolled down your burning cheeks.

So, this is how it's going to end.

You looked up at the bright blue sky one last time before shutting your eyes tight. You your lips nervously as you lifted your leg, getting ready to jump off.

" Don't do it." Someone said from behind you.

You turned around to see a tall boy, whose eyes were quite swollen up from crying aswell.

" I said don't do it." He repeated.

You gulped as you continued to cry.

" Who are you to tell me what to do? Everyone that i trusted, every single one of them betrayed me.. theres nothing left in the world." You said back to him.

" Tha.. That's exactly what happened to me aswell." He replied.

You looked at the boy, he looked as if he was being honest. You shook off the thoughts and turned back around to jump.

The boys eyes widened, he couldn't let you do it. He ran up to you and pulled you back. You fell onto him, crying.

" Look, suicide isn't the answer, let's go somewhere and talk okay? Tell me about your issues i can take it all." He said as he fought back tears.

You nodded and took his hand as he took you back to his house.

------------------------------------

The two of you arrived at his house. He opened the door as he let you in. You fell back onto his couch as he came and sat by your side.

" So, whats your name?" The boy asked.

" Lee ~~~ " You replied as you sniffled.

" That's a pretty name, im Lee Seongyeol." He said.

She's cute.

" So.. do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked calmly.

My new motto in life is : You can't trust anyone. But, Seongyeol.. he seems different i feel as if i can tell him everything.

I feel as if i have to protect her, i know those thoughts that ran through her head when she was about to jump off the building. I was in the same situation as her.

" Oh wait, before you say anything wait here." Seongyeol said as he stood up and ran upstairs to get something.

He came back down with a blanket, he wrapped it around you.

" You look cold, wear this and don't get sick. So, do you want to talk about what happened? Im all ears!" He said while faking a smile.

Ok, i'll tell him, just hopefully he won't leave me like the others did...

For the next hour, you sat on the couch with your knees held up to your chest as you told Seongyeol about Haneul, Myungsoo, and how they backstabbed you and everything.

Seongyeol sat there and listened to everything, he was a great listener.

" And that's why i just wanted to leave, i wanted to get out of this cruel world." You finished off.

" You know what's weird. That same thing happened to me and to be honest i was on top of the rooftop because i wanted out of this world too..."

Your eyes widened when Seongyeol said that.

" Well.. uh.. do you want to talk about it?" You asked quietly.

" Well.. this is what happened..." Seongyeol continued.

----------------------------

Hello Readers!

Another Chapter uploaded :)

I think i might update another chapter soon ^^

Hehe, listening to Baby Soul and Yoo Jia's ' She's a Flirt.'

Heheh, comment and subscribe okaay? <33

- forever_xoxox

 

image

 

image