A new school.

Trust Me.

After having a little girly day with Seongyeol, it was time for him to go home. You stood at your front door waving Goodbye to him as you watched him slowly walk away into the far distance.

You shut the door behind you as you went to clean up your living room. There was nail polish lying around, clothes hanging off chairs, pieces of food lying around and movies scattered across the floor.

Gosh, how long did we do this for? It was fun doing all these Girly stuff with Seongyeol though.

After cleaning your house up, you went upstairs and had a shower, lay down into your bed and before you knew it you headed off to dreamland.

------------

The next morning you woke up to sound of your alarm.

You groaned as you got up off your bed, turned your alarm off and rubbed your eyes.

As your usual daily routine, you would eat breakfast, wash up, get dressed and catch the bus.

You did everything as you normally would.

You wore this today : http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lypvx9mNPy1qiomifo1_500.jpg

But as soon as you got to school, something felt different. It felt emptier...

You just shrugged and walked off to your first class : History.

You walked in and took your seat. Your eyes lead you to Haneul immediately. She gave you an evil glare, as you just ignored her and sat at the back of the classroom. Then the teacher walked in.

" Lee ~~~  come here." he said.

The kids in class were all OOOOHING and AHHHING.

You walked up to the teacher as he handed you a yellow piece of paper.

" I guess this is good news but it COULD be bad news for you." The teacher said while emphasising on the " COULD."

You bit your lip.

" You have been chosen as one of the two lucky students that while be exchanging schools over to CUBE high!" he said cheerfully.

You didn't exactly know how to respond.

Should i be happy to be getting out of this hole? Or should i be sad because i have to move schools and start over again, wait maybe starting over again doesn't sound so bad afterall.

" Um sir? Whose the other student that will be moving schools with me?" You asked curiously.

" None other than Kim... Myungsoo!" He said as he pointed over to Myungsoo who just walked into class.

At the sound of hearing his name he looked over at you and the teacher and strided over hoping it was good news.

The teacher told him what was happening, gave you two permission notes that you would have to take to CUBE high and let you two off early today to go buy new school books and all.

I thought i would be getting a new start and all, BUT OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY DO I HAVE TO MOVE SCHOOLS WITH HIM!?!?!?

Were moving schools together? YAY A NEW START!

-----------------------

So then that was it. After spending about 4 years at Woollim High, they just let you out THAT easily.

Cube high? I've heard of it somewhere... who went there again? Aish, i can't remember.

You and Myungsoo got driven to CUBE high by Woolim High's principal. ( Because the two of you had been chosen as the two special students to be specially selected into CUBE high)

The two of you walked into the school and took a look around.

Girl's were squealing at the sight of Myungsoo.

Boys were drooling at the sight of you.

The two principals went off together to talk about other " issues" as they left you and myungsoo there...

You slightly nudged Myungsoo's elbow and whispered " What do we do?"

He smirked and took your hand as he led you to a table in the middle of the garden.

The two of you sat there and observed the school abit more.

Then suddenly, two shadows were seen in the ground.

You looked up to see a girl about the same height as you and a boy with a fringe that covered up most of his eyes.

" Im Hyuna."

" Im Ljoe."

The two introduced themselves..

Hyuna... Ljoe... i've heard these names somewhere.

-----------------

HI EVERYONEEE :)

Another chapter done!

omg i seriously couldn't think of what to write AGAIN >_<

If you have ANY ideas of what you want to happen, please tell me!

And PLEEASE comment, i haven't got any comments in ages and it's making me sad.

lol jks, but still i really like comments ^^

HHEHEHE,

please comment and subscribe <3

 

tumblr_lz3cj4sNzD1r95knso1_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_lz3qnvcP1c1qc1uuro1_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_lz3kxgX14E1rp6o2to2_500.gif