Seongyeol's Story.

Trust Me.

" Ok well.. this is what happened to me.." Seongyeol said.

You hugged your knees tighter, as concentrated on what Seongyeol was saying.

" I had this girlfriend right her name was Hyuna. She was amazing and we were going out for 3 years. She was my everything. When i was younger, my parents abandoned me so i've always had to live by myself. She was the one that made me feel happy, she was the one that comforted me when i needed it the most. I had this bestfriend by the name of ByungHun also known as LJOE. We were the bestest of friends, like seriously we were pretty much brothers right.. then oneday Hyuna broke up with me because she said there was someone else. That someone else was Ljoe, my ing bestfriend. I hated life after that, and i went to suicide today.. that's where i met you. I was about to jump off but i realised instead of dying i wanted to get revenge on them. So i was on my way down, then i saw you about to jump off. And yeaa." 

After hearing Seongyeols story, you cried.. you cried and cried until there was no more tears to cry.

Seongyeol came and wrapped his arms around you.

" Don't cry, you look prettier when your smiling."

You looked at him and gave him a slight smile.

" Seongyeol... you know what's weird?" You asked him while shaking abit.

" What?"

" My life is exactly like yours, our stories are the same. What happened to me, happened to you."

He looked back down at you and gave you a smile.

" So.. how does Revenge sound to you?" he asked.

" it sounds sweet.." You replied with a smile.

---------------------------

You told yourself that you wouldn't trust anyone anymore. But Seongyeol was different, you could put your trust in him. When you were with him, he could make you smile. Even though he had been through so much, he still stayed strong and helped you get over your issues.

For the rest of that day, you and Seongyeol talked and planned things. You two got along very easily.

Im so happy i met Seongyeol. If it weren't for him, i'd be dead by now.

Wow.. i actually met someone that had to deal with the same problems as me.

" Lee ~~~ can you show me who that Myungsoo guy is?" Seongyeol asked you while giving you his biggest smile.

" Sure thing." You said while getting up off the couch.

The two of you wore disguises.

Seongyeol dressed up as a woman, and you just wore a hoodie and a hat. As soon as Seongyeol walked out of the room wearing the clothes, bag , wig and shoes of a lay you cracked up laughing.

" OMG HAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" You said while hysterically laughing.

" What? Don't i look aaay?" He asked while jumping around . Then the tennis balls that he put in for s fell out.

The two of you looked at each other and laughed for ages.

Finally you brought yourself together and headed off to Myungsoo house.

-------------------------------

The two of you got there and hid behind a bush that was a few metres away from Myungsoo's front door. Seongyeol was peering through the bushes while you just sat there, getting nervous. You didn't want to get caught.

" Lee ~~~ you okay?" Seongyeol asked.

You nodded and sat next to him as you tried looking through the bush.

" LOOK! That's him! Thats the bastard!" You whispered, you could feel yourself burning from anger.

Then Seongyeol looked at you with a sly smile.

" I've got a plan.. okay this is what were gonna do."

I've got a good feeling about this.

-------------------------------

Hi Again Everyonee (:

I told you i'd update again ^^

YAY the main and Seongyeol have become close friends already!

And now there plotting there revenge on their exs and ex bestfriends.

Hhahaa, please comment and subscribe <3

- forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_loyn77FQ8e1qg0bevo1_400.gif

 

LOL THAT'S WHAT HE WAS LIKE WHEN THE TENNIS BALLS FELL OUT XD

 

tumblr_ly2u9ljZfk1r5gzzyo1_250.gif

 

HAHAHA, HIS SUCH A CUTE CHODING.