Something isn't right.

Trust Me.

It was a bright, sunny day as you got out of your bed and stretched.

" Another day of school... atleast i get to see Myungsoo Oppa!" You said out loud to yourself.

Your parent's lived in America, and you were the only child. You had always loved Korea and decided to live here by yourself until your parent's came back. Your life had always been perfect. Good school, good friends, good grades, Perfect Boyfriend. You loved living.

Anways, you walked downstairs to the kitchen and cooked yourself scrambled eggs. As soon as you finished eating you cleaned up, ran back upstairs, washed up and sat down to choose what to wear.

Since today was pretty warm you decided to wear this:  http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx0acfwFZH1qcx3cao1_500.jpg

You took your bag, stuffed your books into it and headed off to the bus stop where you would catch your bus for school.

As soon as you got there, a crowd gathered around you.

" OMG, i love her skirt!"

" Do you think i have a chance with her?"

" Waaah she's so lucky, to be dating Myungsoo oppa!"

You smiled and just ignored all the comments.

Soon your bus came.

--------------------------------------------

You hopped onto your bus as you gave the bus driver a smile. The bus driver would even blush abit. As soon as you walked onto the bus, all heads would be turned to you. Boys would drool, girls would admire you. Just then you saw your boyfriend Kim Myungsoo, sitting right at the back of the bus. You noticed many girls crowding around him.

Freaking hell, theres always girls around him. When will they get it into their thick skulls? He has a girlfriend, ME.

Oh, Lee ~~~'s here, i better move away from Myungsoo.

My baby's here, wait Haneul has to go then.

Wait, is that Haneul sitting next to him? Hmm, maybe there just talking....

" Oppa!" You called out.

" Babee!" Myungsoo yelled out as he stood up.

You ran up to him and gave him a hug, as he leaned in and kissed you on the forehead. The two of you interwined your fingers together as you sat back down.

" ~~~ ah!" Haneul then said.

" Haneul ah~" You replied back as she came and sat down on the other side of you.

The two of you were lost in your conversatino about shopping and shoes, you looked over at Myungsoo but he was just sitting there with his pokerface on, staring blankely out the window.

------------------------------------------

Soon the bus came to a stop as it had arrived at school. You walked out still holding hands with Myungsoo and linking arms with Haneul. You took a deep breath as you inhaled the fresh air.

* DING DING DING*

As soon as you got to school, the school bell rang immediately. You had class by yourself, but lucky for Myungsoo and Haneul they said Maths first period and they were in the same class. Myungsoo gave you a quick peck on the cheek and walked off with Haneul.

For some reason, whenever Myungsoo's with Haneul... he seems happier. Could they be hiding something from me?

You shook off the thought and continued walking to your first class; Science.

You walked in a put your bag down at your desk. You sat down and everyone crowded around you.

" Will you go out with me?"

" Are you single yet?"

Boys were constantly shooting questions out of their mouths.

" Do you want to be my lab partner?"

" Can we go shopping together?"

Girls were pestering you with questions too.

Uggh, so annoying. I want to be nice, but i can't be nice if all they do is annoy me with questions 24/7.

Then, your science teacher walked in.

" CLASS, TAKE YOUR SEATS."

Everyone sat down. Everyone was assigned with some work to do. You being smart, finshed before everyone and sat lay your head down on the desk and  looked outside the window.

Huh? Whose that? Isn't that Myungsoo Oppa and Haneul? Why are they holding hands like that? Something's going on....

-----------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone :)

First Chapter Done!

Haha, how did you like it?

I'll be introducing some more character later on, so stay tunedd!

Hehe, please comment and subscribe <33

 

tumblr_lwshtgQvyL1r0lhd3o1_500.gif